Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Lies

I refuse to elabourate

What is my opinion on Kiiruma/Leafia?

Kiiruma is scum leafia is null Iā€™ve read your mind

What are your reads on them?

They took my joke about them referring to ā€œthe private chatā€ seriously which I think is somewhat evil since they took it so seriously instead of laughing it off, but ehā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d quote it but itā€™s like not that hard to scroll up and the joke came with a massive picture of RDJ so

Iā€™d quote it for prosperity.

i know this one but ur cuttin it close

Thats a fair point but imo kiiruma can do that as either alignment. I donā€™t really see a good reason to read him as town or as scum so far, same with basically everyone else

1 Like

I will say eli coming in and questioning and stuff is like rand!town? (idk how to use this ! stuff so I think thats the right way). Basically I donā€™t think its highly indicative of alignment but its something that I think town him maybe does

1 Like

Itā€™s still something to keep in mind while thereā€™s still the chance to deal with it

1 Like

Kiiruma made it to lylo doing the same trick and they were a wolf Iā€™m not falling for it again >:(

i am still maintaining my scumlean/read/whatever on ybw

oh you actually read up on that game, nice to see after you became an informed spec

1 Like

I donā€™t disagree with that but I think overall Kiiruma is a slot thatā€™s easier to read overtime so I think theyā€™re probably going to be null for now

you do?

also isnā€™t that
everybody

Could you elaborate on this a bit?

i was literally just about to do that
writing it up rq

2 Likes

Thank you kindly.

1 Like