Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Same reason I’m voting him too. Because it feels like he has TMI that I’m town. While I’ve been miles away from my scummate this game, I’ve been just as far from my town meta. At best I’d expect people to have me at null.

Null. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

*I couldn’t

Probably why wolves like missing me early on. It’s easier.

*misexeing

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nice freuidan slip

Hmmm, it’s a possibility and worth considering.

Actually, Jake has done more than you I think but you’re a close second.

Wait. Does that mean in the case of a tie, one of the players outside the tie gets executed?

1 Like

Scummeta. Dumb phone.

anyone wanna break this tie or?

cough like moka joe cough

@Host_Account_1 I propose that anyone not voting anyone at EoD gets their vote added to themselves so they’re selfvoting.

can somebody break the tie please, I dont want leafia to die and I think GQ is a way better execute than leafia

1 Like

I’ll vote leafia if no one else does to prevent this but there are people in thread who have still not voted on either wagon and I wanna know why

Me dying can’t be prevented if you vote me.

Proposal denied. That admittedly stupid rule exists for a stupid reason.
–but it is a reason I am willing to uphold.

I know, but for some reaosn if people tie people outside the tie die (bars) so I’d rather not let there be an 11 person rand that could kill someone I TR when I just think GQ is scum

And if you really think GQ is a better execute, you’d rather it rand then change your vote to me.

@Aelin @MokaJoe I know you both are here, can either of you vote on one of the existing wagons?