Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

What?

If youā€™re all gonna delay day u better actually post the content that everyone keeps saying is coming

Thinking still

Like Iā€™m between 3 different people, 1 of which I donā€™t feel like stating

I think these posts show that Moka kinda tries to pocket Jake here, which makes me believe that Jake is town

Jake is basically the only person they express a read on or really interact with, still makes me believe Moka has spewed jake town

Reasons for reading Blizer arenā€™t very strong, and he ended up being town. Was likely ML bait for that day or later

Votes blizer ā€œjust to vote someoneā€

Sees the redcheck and stops posting after that (over a days time.)

Overall there was more I thought Iā€™d be able to get from Moka, forgot how much of a lowposter they are. I think that theres a fair reason to read Jake as town from their ISO however, as they really tried to read Jake town but gave pretty faulty reasoning. Could be partners, but I think Jakeā€™s posting alone points to him being town

2 Likes

I did what I wanted to took less effort than I thought it would (plus I was given the time)

Still shouldnt hammer, theres nothing to gain from doing it + osie still needs to do their thing

D2 Vote Count

Voted Voter Count
MokaJoe JakeTheWolfie, Leafia 2/6
[Not voting] GoodQuestion, Kiiruma, Hippopablompoyeetus, YoubutWorse, MokaJoe, Jarek, EliThePsycho, Osieorb18, Wazza 9

EOD is at 2022-01-27T18:00:00Z

Fwiw last night I went to leafia and I didnā€™t get any results or anything. All I know is my role is in ā€œotherā€ category and something else that I donā€™t know (but itā€™s not misleading or protective.)

This part is more like a log, I donā€™t think YoubutWorse would make a case on me as mafia while Iā€™m obviously getting the guillotine anyway. Also not expecting OsieOrb to power play a red on me but if you played with them you guys should know better if they do these kind of stuff as mafia or not.

I really doubt Osie as wolf opens up D2 with a red on a LHF

2 Likes

Also I am thinking Kiruma is town, one of the reasons is why I initially read Jake town (contributional to questions) and other reasons are they are so open about themselves. And I think scum would manage their questions better (their friends would keep pinging in chat about it) but apparently kiruma forgot about it lol

Donā€™t know if Aelinā€™s murder say anything about Jake, they were a top poster and seemed pretty pushy, I think many scum would want that to happen

Why wouldnā€™t I be surprised to learn that youā€™re the one that took away my passive then?

GQ said Wazza is greenchecked so whatever Iā€™ll assume both of them are town

And assuming this game is 10v3 and there will be no extra kills, there is one mis-execution and this would be the solve:

Leafia
EliThePsycho
Jarek
Hippopablompoyeetus

I wouldnā€™t 90% clear GQ for a result but I would almost never expect Wazza/GQ to be together. Unless again GQ had done this kind of stuff before (to fake a green check on scum as scum as first result) but I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case here

ngl I think Hippo is Town as much as I trust GQ

1 Like

Hip is also greenchecked

1 Like

he is?

Yeah, itā€™s called being able to read Hippo :slight_smile:
Seems like a pretty green check to me.
Especially when the person trying to do this world has a red on em

I use the argument that I canā€™t be a wolf because I literally never get lucky and roll wolf

I havenā€™t been a wolf once ever and itā€™s kind of annoying

The one time you rolled wolf the game got canned and needs to be reranded honestly.