Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

wait magnus is in this?

im extremely surprised they haven’t posted

I just too a 2 hour nap :sunglasses:

Speaking of the devil, I’m here.
The day started just past 04 o’clock so I’m sure you’ll let the early absence slide.

Early conflicts on the first day are statistically more likely to be struck between two villagers, as history shows. Geyde’s doctrines were likely prepared in advance, but nonetheless in the first wolf game I found (that being from Enemy Within he participated within two years ago), his early playstyle was moreso suspected for underposting rather than making too comments, which contrasts the excessive verbiage of his content seen here. Brakuren’s trying to make waves by pushing and prodding at everyone, and while that might not necessarily be NAI, it doesn’t exactly fit the style of an evil player who would rather survive for a long time anyway.

If Zone’s evil, this line unpartners him with Brak:

This is just Zone throwing down the gauntlet, trying to bite back when he’s suspected instead of standing tall. I really distrust Zone’s use of self-meta as a reason to justify his townread on Leafia? Litten phrased it as a pattern, Zone’s just properly embracing it instead of undertaking analysis.

2 Likes

Ah the thief arrives

I haven’t so much as stolen a pint of anyone’s blood yet.

2 Likes

You have stolen from me

1 Like

O.kazo’s behaviour matches the pattern of their town play from what I can say about him.

Loose behaviour early on, more so questioning some root arguments rather than intention or alignment.

bro really came in swinging

Ah. Yep, I did that. Plead guilty.
How do you know I didn’t steal it from Geyde who stole it from you first?

1 Like

Australians are awake bitches

Braka is light town for me, I read this cause last game (he was wolf) he got into a few arguments as well but never really got super aggressive and emotional with his typing. this change wants me to make them read as town but i know they are a firm believer in ‘fuck meta’ so i wouldnt put it above them to change their meta a small bit

Dum is most likely town for fact checking brakurens random wiki post with o.kaza’s breakdown. that much effort probably doesnt come from a wolf

Bionic and leafia are vibe read towns

Geyde’s opener was really good from my perspective, he did kinda of flop a bit during his arguement with brak which put him back down to a null for me but then after then the rest of his posts have been decently good. Upper null

Evil read wise
if i was to play devils advocate i would think there could be a or 2 wolf between O.kaza/Brak/Geyde. depending on how many reads i have wrong.

Hm… Low-key wouldn’t mind getting converted into evil this game to be honest.
Probably never will though. It’s more likely I’ll get executed rather than converted or sacrificed.
It would be funny if I become the night-kill, but there’s no way the mafia would kill an easy scapegoat. (I can’t believe I’ve become the thing I fought in NUF.)

im so being pocketed

Take any opinion of mine with regards to hazard with a huge grain of salt

1 Like

You expect too much from me

is there fucking conversion in this game

dude im literally being pocketed

this was my exact reaction

LET ME HAVE MY OWN THOUGHTS

/lh

which now that I think about, im very surprised you didn’t know about it considering you seem to have read the thread

i skim read. reading 543 messages while having woken up 30 minutes prior makes it so thing go through one ear out the other

1 Like

Sacrificing any Heretic allows them to turn a good or traitor player into the Heretic cult.

3 Likes