Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

(Now, I got a good laugh, imagining it.)

3 Likes

Good. ^_^

3 Likes

Living Players :skull:

1. @Brakuren
  2. @Someone
  3. @Bionic
  4. @Leafia
  5. @Ash
  6. @Zone_Q11
  7. @Frostwolf103
  8. @SirDerpsAlot
  9. @Hippopablompoyeetus
  10. @Dum
  11. @guavagudetama
  12. @otterpopd
  13. @Hazardwaste
    Geyde → @Garfooled
3 Likes

See ya’ll on the other side.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 13 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Every star, turning in the black depth of heaven, burns for no better reason than that humanity raised its face to look. Every great deed needs to be witnessed. Go out there and do something great.

– Nona Grey

@O.Kazo has been sacrificed via Ritual! They were . . .

The Grey Sister

Unique Congregation Support

Shadowbound (Passive) - All attempts to frame you will fail.
Ritual of Leadership (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, a player of your choice will have two votes for the rest of the day.
Ritual of Sisterhood (Ritual, Starting Grey Sister Only) - If you are sacrificed, a player of your choice will become a Grey Sister if Congregation-aligned.
Ritual of Discretion (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, select two players. They will be immune to occupation and redirection for the next two nights.
Disguise (Day) - Select a player. All investigative abilities from Heretics will provide false information on this player tonight. - Unlimited uses.
Maximum Perception (Night) - Select two players. The night after next, if they are both still alive, each of them will learn whether the other is a Heretic. - 1 use (Shared).

Goal: Defeat the Heretics.

O.Kazo left the following logs:

Kazo, Grey sister.

TR: Dum, Hazard, Some1
SL: guava, sda, otter, Bionic.

I am very sus of otter, her votes are similar than what she did in KE. (Where she could be easily confirmed town.)
Bionic needs to do more, he feels just lackluster.
Sda’s whole behavior is trigger-happy, which wasn’t true in KE.
Guava’s comparision of Brak with Particle was both unnecesary and undermining. With the intent of refusing Brak’s leaderships.

If my ritual abilities went on it is no wonder I will make the two cop claims unaffected by the negative effects, and the extra vote is obv.

So, hello new Sister, I won’t tell you who you are, but if you are town, my N1 targets are the persons 1 and 8 below you on the playerlist. (Without me, and where Brak is below Garfooled. If those two are both town, they can easily reverse engineer this, if they are both alive D4) and my today’s disg target is below one of them.

Also, Miss Minister. People know you are confirmed town, use it wisely in your daily reports.

Day 2 Execution Phase has begun and will end at 2024-02-13T17:31:00Z or when majority is reached; whichever occurs first. With fourteen players alive, majority is eight.

Pings
1 Like

Execution Phase (For Town :pray:)

• If Town lets Ritual results define what happens during execution phase, they will lose. There is too little information to draw reasonably accurate conclusions and wolves can just choose to delay their convert until after the execution phase. Sure, making reads using ritual phase is totally fine. Just get it in your head that the results are far less of a gimme than they initially seem. Wolves are utter power players during that phase so they can realistically do anything they want without saccing much to do so. Respect that.
  • Ritual Phase + Full Execution Phase is 72 hours. That’s a lot of time. Day 3+ I strongly recommend going for early hammers. Long phases and the game dragging on are good ways to lose WIM and once town loses WIM…wolves can just coast using Ritual Phase wins to get the fat gamer dub
  • Coordinating actions is the only time when Ritual results discussion is pretty good. In fact, coming up with night plans and mech solving what wolves did last night is pretty good. All main wolves are set in stone and the only other potential source of nontown ability interaction (non-ritual) is Elementalist, which isn’t even a guaranteed pick (although it is really fucking strong).

Wrong place. This is the signup thread.

Not anymore.

1 Like

I posted this before I realized it had been fixed.

1 Like

Good Ritual went threw
VOTE: Bionic

Vote Count

Bionic (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (13): Someone, Bionic, Leafia, Ash, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, SirDerpsAlot, Hippopablompoyeetus, Dum :pray:, guavagudetama, otterpopd, Hazardwaste, Garfooled

Going for early hammers only benefits wolves. Not town.

VOTE: Ash

Ash/Bionic wagons are best I think.

Sorry how do we know ritual abilities werent cancelled?

We’d be told if they were.

Would we?
Who has 2 votes?

1 Like

VOTE: Bionic

Finally.