Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

OKAZO

good lucky everyone

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Final Vote Count

ElizaThePsycho (5): Brakuren, Leafia, SirDerpsAlot, Hippopablompoyeetus, O.kazo
O.kazo (3): Dum, otterpopd, ElizaThePsycho
Hazardwaste (2): guavagudetama, Frostwolf103
Zone_Q11 (1): Magnus
otterpopd (1): Hazardwaste
Brakuren (1): Zone_Q11
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): Ash
SirDerpsAlot (1): Bionic

Not Voting (2): Someone, Geyde

2 Likes

@ElizaThePsycho has been executed. They were:

The Witch Doctor

Congregation Support

Ritual of Leadership (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, a player of your choice will have two votes for the rest of the day.
Ritual of Eternal Youth (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, you may select up to two players. They cannot be the target of votes or abilities until the end of the night.
Healing Spell (Night) - Heal a player from attacks. - Unlimited uses.
Voodoo Link (Night) - Permanently link yourself to another player. If they would die by any means except being sacrificed you will die in their place. (Includes being executed, suicide and other deaths that cannot normally be healed or prevented) - 1 use.

Goal: Defeat the Heretics.

They left the following logs:

Witch Doctor
N1:

Night 1 begins and will end at 2024-02-10T17:31:00Z. The deadline for night actions is 1 hour before SoD.

1 Like

@Magnus has been killed. They were:

The Conjurer

Congregation Offensive

Focus (Passive) - You are immune to occupation and redirection.
Ritual of Leadership (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, a player of your choice will have two votes for the rest of the day.
Ritual of Lockdown (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, select up to two players. They cannot vote or use abilities until the end of the night.
Dazing Spell (Night) - Occupy a player. - Unlimited uses.
Spirit Chains (Night) - Permanently chain a player. The next time they would use a limited use ability, they will be occupied (also works on day abilities). Bypasses occupation immunity. - 1 use.

Goal: Defeat the Heretics.

They left the following logs:

This section is a Mask of Death disclaimer. Nobody could impersonate my distinctive flair so if you’re reading this statement, you don’t need to question the possibility of a forged flip. I shouldn’t be dead anyway, but you never know. Town vigilantes, right?

(Occupied) SirDerpsAlot, I didn’t vocalise it but I thought he was evil yesterday and the EOD actions (taunting Eliza, defensive about votes from Eliza and Bionic who I both townread, etc) fail to change my mind. I think the O.kazo traitor push was performative agenda, there was plenty of time for them to check the OP and it was just an easy attempt to make someone else look bad.

Hippo’s likely good. Brakuren is clearly good, but I wouldn’t sacrifice this slot. I’d still want Zone dead because a wolf flip clears Leafia and he’s playing practically evil, seeking refuge in audacity because Zone is a chaotic wolf player. (Rule of 3 was just an Abigail law, but he tries to make a performance whenever he’s evil.)

The following message has been sent to the Court:

HELLO FELLOW BELIEVERS!
It is I your amazing and down right beautiful minister here wanting to wish you all the best in the upcoming game.
I really have no clue what else i can use this for due to it being at the beginning of the next day i feel like this is more flavour then it is useful.
so…
AMEN

what the fuck

THE ONE TIME I MISS EOD

YOU ACTUAL BOZOS LET O.KAZIO BLITZ ELIZA WHICH IS A KNOWN EASY MISSLYNCH

gaming

No messages for 1 single minute? clearly a dead game

Sorry Eliza. I feel bad that we executed you now since I know how that feels. Magnus dying is slightly surprising though. I was expecting Hippo or Brak to die.

Magnus dying means were probably wrong about mutlille things so wolves just killed the best town mech player

*multiple

I like magnus’ will

Also: ritual votes arent revealed at EoD so mafia are all gonna vote a mafia. So we really need to stack up and get on same page on who to ritual.

Ritual is execution that triggers ritual abilities right?

Yeah and if mafia are rituald they get to convert so they will alll vote for one of them. So theres already at minimum 4 votes on a mafia.

I think this has a high chance of being the case. Thankfully, the wolves can’t change their potential target for that one ability so we’re safe to discuss who we should sacrifice now.