I’m so nervious

1 Like

Hi so nervious, I’m Ash.

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Ash has been sacrificed via Ritual. They were:

The Blood Mage

Congregation Offensive

Ritual of Leadership (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, a player of your choice will have two votes for the rest of the day.
Ritual of Death (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, a player of your choice will die immediately.
Collect Blood (Day) - Select a player and collect their blood. Members of the congregation give you pure blood, while members of the Heretics and Traitors give you corrupted blood. You can only target each player once. You won’t know what type of blood you collected. - Unlimited uses.
Drain Blood (Day) - Select between 2 and 4 players and collect blood from all of them. If you collect at least 1 stack of corrupted blood with this ability, all future blood you collect will become corrupted. You cannot select players that you have previously collected blood from. - 1 use.
Elixir of Blood (Night) - Drink the blood you’ve collected so far. The effects of this ability change depending on how many people you’ve collected pure blood from. If you have collected corrupted blood, this ability will have no effect. You will lose all blood you’ve collected afterwards. - Unlimited uses.

• 1 stack of pure blood : Become immune to all negative effects tonight (does not include death).
  • 2 stacks of pure blood : Become immune to death and negative effects tonight.
  • 3 stacks of pure blood : Become immune to death and negative effects and kill everyone that visits you tonight.
  • 4 or more stacks of pure blood : Become immune to death and negative effects and kill all Heretics or Traitors visiting you tonight.

Goal: Defeat the Heretics.

They left the following logs:

Execute Bionic, heal Brakuren to get their result, and end this thing.
Good luck!

@Frostwolf103 has died due to Ritual of Death. They were:

The Exorcist

Congregation Support

Ritual of Leadership (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, a player of your choice will have two votes for the rest of the day.
Ritual of Purification (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, select a player. They will gain 1 use of all their limited use abilities.
Purify (Night) - Select a player. They will be immune to all negative effects tonight (does not include death). - Unlimited uses.
Exorcise (Night) - Select a player. They will lose their Ritual abilities for tomorrow. - 1 use.

Goal: Defeat the Heretics.

They left the following logs:

Forst Wold one zero three log of 17th february

N1: Purify O.kazo
N2: Excorcise Garfooled
N3: Purify Otterpopd

Sleep well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbWV7gCPiYc

I have reason to believe I am the one being roleblocked and not Brakuren by Night 1, which also means Shaman bodyswapped O.kazo to Dum, that also forces O.kazo to double-target one player that technically fails. The reason Fire Rune wont work because Guava got feedback on O.kazo (to Dum and not informed which is ???)

Day 4 Execution Phase has begun and will end at 2024-02-19T17:31:00Z or when majority is reached. With 7 players alive, majority is 4.

Pings

what the fuck

Ok so it’s otter/Zone cool

You know we should have read someone’s profile
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 14.34.43

Just saying

2 Likes

but yeah bionic into otterpod

Ngoni saw I got a message and thought I got converted

1 Like

I feel like if Someone and Garf were evil they would have pushed to be saccd more

Also y’all forgetting the fact that Ash was ritualed when Garf didn’t vote Confirms Otter as mafia

Again why would evils not try to kill 2 good ppl in 1 shot

Why would evils not vote to sac their outed wolf?

Because 2 kills vs 1

Narrowing PoE is still bad for evils

and even if both of them didnt vote, it would be 50/50

Fuck I was trembling ngl