Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

im psure i played you

Gl gl

EoD?

EoR*

Tactics win skirmishes, strategies win battles. And logistics win wars.

– Tomas Piety

@Someone has been sacrificed via Ritual! They were:

The Shaman

Heretics Support

Chosen One (Passive) - If there is a draw during a sacrifice vote involving you or the target of your “Soul Exchange”, you will be sacrificed. (If the draw involves both, your target has priority)
Ritual of Initiation (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, convert a player into the Heretics. They will become the Heretic class of the same type as their old class (Social classes turn into “The Seer” instead. If you select a traitor they will also be converted into a Heretic class of the same type).
Ritual of Power (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, the Heretics will be able to use up to two factional kills tonight (must be performed by different players).
Body Swap (Night) - Select two players, anyone targeting one of them will instead target the other. Can target yourself. - Unlimited uses.
Soul Exchange (Night) - Select a player. If they would be sacrificed during the Ritual Phase tomorrow you will be sacrificed instead, and if you would be sacrificed they will be sacrificed instead. - 1 use.
Soul Rip (Night) - Attack a player, bypassing healing, occupation and redirection. - 1 use. Counts as the factional kill.

Goal: Defeat the Congregation.

They left the following logs:

One of us
One of us
One of us

Day 5 Execution Phase has begun and will end at 2024-02-21T17:31:00Z or when majority is reached. With 4 players alive, majority is 3.

Pings
1 Like

Additionally, for this phase or any following phase, if every player privately votes to skip the phase, then it will end early. Don’t discuss this decision in the thread.

@Brakuren
@Dum
@otterpopd
@Garfooled

1 Like

Fucking hell

I knew something wad off there

/concede

and im not converted soo L me

who got the pity win?

Garf

Dum if you are town just concede