Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

So you don’t actually townread Leafia, per se. You’re just assuming she’s town because nobody else has actively thrown the gauntlet that she’s evil, and you’re not challenging her slot because she hasn’t scumread you.

No like i mean more in the sense of
“We will know when it happens”

Why i said kinda

Theoretically, yes. It’s twisting an argument to functionally win a debate, and it may have been an irrelevant waste of time but it’s something I can see coming from a villager. Granted, he isn’t actually very polarised on his main but eh.

why is O.kazo here
you didn’t like say anything about him

I wasn’t in the other two games and I don’t really read games I’m not in cuz I’m self centred but I was in Wild West 2 and they feel similar to how they did there imo (albeit relatively more active?)

Sup guys, sorry I haven’t said much, today is very hectic. I will be on in ~5 hours though once I power though the rest of the work I got.

it is, until they claim their objective was to understand where brak was coming from

at that point i do not see how what they did makes sense from town POV

1 Like

If ppl are still on by then will be down to talk

I love surprise work :cry:

guess im staying up to 2AM today, mafia waits for no man

1 Like

im a night owl lmao, 2AM is peak productivity time

1 Like

Brak scum reads geyede
Geyede scum reads o.kaza
O.kaza has claimed she disliked how brak is handling the situation

Its a literal triangle

tbf geydes read on o.kaza is more is more of a sheep on mine as far as i can tell

which does make me unconfortable since if o.kaza flips wolf im instantly tunneling geyde unless someone can convince me that was a failed pocket by kaza

1 Like

Incorrect. You are correct that I would scumread her if someone could convince me she is evil (or if she starts an argument with me about me), but this was not the reason I townread her.

I townread her because she townreads me. That’s all.

This goes in line with your last sentence; she doesn’t scumread me, therefore I don’t scumread her. She townreads me (and it seems genuine to me), so I townread her.

1 Like

I’m back for like four minutes since legally I should have food

Oh. In that case: Yes. It happens if we sacrifice a Heretic, and sacrificed players still flip after all.

…well. There is at least one role that can falsify or clean flips, but how bad can it be?

2 Likes

omg i didnt eat today fuck

I did it first chronologically
It was a meld