Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Fine.
Ya’ll know the plan.
If you don’t, use the spreadsheet, or go with whatever Brak’s told you (the latter takes precedence).

See you tomorrow.
VOTE: Guava

1 Like

@Supremely_Pious, hammer.

Ash you ass hat

Majority has been reached.

Final Vote Count

guavagudetama (6): otterpopd, Zone_Q11, guavagudetama, Brakuren, SirDerpsAlot, Ash
Garfooled (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (4): Dum, Someone, Bionic, Garfooled

@guavagudetama has been executed. They were:

The Diviner

Congregation Investigative

Undercover (Passive) - You appear as a Seer to all investigative abilities. You will appear to visit whoever the Heretics attack each night to the oracle’s “Clairvoyance” (won’t affect other tracking abilities).
Ritual of Leadership (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, a player of your choice will have two votes for the rest of the day.
Ritual of Truth (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, select a player. The court will be told if said player is a member of the Heretics (Traitors will always appear “not suspicious”).
Divination (Night) - Check if a player is part of the Heretics. Traitors appear not suspicious. - Unlimited uses
Change of Faith (Night) - Select up to three players and check if at least one of them is a Heretic. If a Heretic or Traitor isn’t executed tomorrow, you will commit suicide. - 1 use.

Goal: Defeat the Heretics.

They left the following logs:

guava the Diviner!!
N1. O.kazo ~ Not Suspicious
N2. Garfooled ~

Night 3 begins and will end at 2024-02-16T17:31:00Z. Deadline for night actions is 1 hour before SoD.

@SirDerpsAlot has been killed. They were:

The Oracle

Congregation Investigative

Ritual of Leadership (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, a player of your choice will have two votes for the rest of the day.
Ritual of Clairvoyance (Ritual) - If you are sacrificed, select a player. They will gain the following day ability:

Vision (Day) - Select a player. At the end of the night, you will know who visited them - 2 uses.

Clairvoyance (Night) - Select a player. You will know who they visited. - Unlimited uses.
All-seeing Eye (Night) - If you die tonight, you will announce to the court who visited you. - 1 use.

Goal: Defeat the Heretics.

They left the following logs:

N1 - target brak (RB)
N2 - target guava, visited hippo
N3 - all seeing eye

I don’t feel bad about killing guava

SirDerpsAlot was visited by Bionic last night.

Ritual Phase 3 begins and will end at 2024-02-17T17:31:00Z. Submit your Ritual votes privately in your rolecards.

Pings
1 Like

Wow I wonder who is evil

@otterpopd who did bionic visit btw

That make things lot easier than the shitstom we had on Day 3.

I’m still thinking it’s frost tbh

After what Ash did, no chance bueno

Reading is fun, Brakuren.

Where you redirected

holy shit SDA

you madlad

What do you mean, redirected?

actual fucking madlad

1 Like

No one complimenting me when I did the entire night action plan to ensure this would happen ;(