Excuse me?

3 Likes

oh god the rabbit is everywhere

1 Like

I have a disappearing act.

1 Like

Update

Summary

During the course of the roleplay, characters may form positive or negative relationships with each other through interaction. A character’s relationship with any other character starts as neutral; improving your relationship with another character not only benefits the story, but also offers mechanical benefits. Each relationship between two characters is cumulative — as one character gains (or loses) a relationship level, so does the other.

Primarily, relationship levels increase when two or more characters have an important interaction for an extended period of time. However, not all actions yield relationship levels, and some may even lower a character’s relationship. The host has a final say on what gives or removes a relationship level between two characters, which should only happen when thematically appropriate.

When a relationship reaches a new level for the first time, each character involved in that relationship gains a point of Willpower, and the option to pick up new skills. Each character can gain up to 3 skills per relationship level this way.

This change incentivises interactivity between players, since this is first and foremost a roleplay and not a video game.

4 Likes

As everyone might have noticed, I do not have a cohost. I apologise in advance for any unavoidable delays in resolving actions or answering questions, although I’ll try to keep those to a minimum.

6 Likes

/spec

2 Likes

Ah. I’m not sure how spectating works here.

maybe invite to the courtroom pm?

2 Likes

I will be on and off for the next few hours. If I am needed urgently, notify me.

Well there’s nowhere to run in like 40 posts to read

I really appreciate you coloring this so it’s easier to follow.

1 Like
character art

faces are hard

3 Likes

Detective Squirrel.

Sissel, Missile now Squissile?