[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

@discobot roll 1d20

(sense motive)

:game_die: 15

(do you want to roll for bluff?)

@discobot roll 1d20

(bluff)

To roll Perception, you roll 1d20 and add your Perception modifier. In your case, since your Wisdom modifier is +0, and you don’t have any ranks in Perception or special modifiers to improve it, you would add +0

(to actually do this mechanically in Discobot, you ping her with “@ discobot roll 1d20” (but without the space or quote marks), then add in the modifier manually)

1 Like

:game_die: 17

(20)

1 Like

(+4 is 21.)

2 Likes

[did you remember to include your bonus from Studied Target?]

Drakor frowned, but shrugged. “Very well. I will enter, but do not feel obligated to wait for me.”

1 Like

(I’m not like actively studying her rn imo)

(drakor mostly trusts her now so idt he’d be scrutinizing)

[technically it lasts until you study someone else (or your target dies), but if you don’t want to include it that’s totally fine and reasonable]

2 Likes

(a foolish move)

2 Likes

Wanderer rolls his eyes. Of course, he’s just an idiot. Oh well, this can be worked with.

“It is in the best interest of everyone involved that we discuss this.” He breathes in. “I am no killer. It’s anathema to everything I believe. So I want to work with you on this and figure out what happened.”

1 Like

Drakor walked towards the entrance of the general store and slipped inside.

“I currently believe that the Messire’s murder was not happenstance. You know the man better than I do. I can venture a guess to say that perhaps it may be due to his investigation of the baron. Would this appear to be a reasonable guess?”

The noise from the windchimes grows louder as you push the door fully open. A wide variety of goods line the shelves of the general store, from bolts of patterned cloth to parchment supplies to hard cheese from the dairymaker in the next village over. A woman with dirty blond hair is sitting on a stool at the counter, looking rather frazzled, but she still greets you with a smile.

“Welcome to my shop! What can I get for you?”

1 Like

He thinks about this for a moment, then nods. “That does make sense to me… but you were the only one I told about his investigation! No one else would have even known to kill him!”

“That’s thinking a bit simplistic, I think. Don’t focus just on who got told directly. Consider people who may have known the Messire in the past. Consider people who may have overheard our conversation.”

While this is happening, he’s gauging the reactions of Savil to try to see into his thought process and if it’s a genuine one.

1 Like

“Greetings.” Drakor nodded. “If I were to send a letter, how might I do that?”