SCoD 68 - Ascendance of the Unshackled - Unshackled win

Mistakes happen.
But hey, you served a good master this game, dear Butler.
And we continued to serve the Lord instead of those Unshacked evils, smh

I literally don’t want to hear about how “good” I did

Imma go and drink my wine in the store room if this place has gone to shit. wanna join?

1 Like

the difference is this time it’s pretty clearly not your fault for dying given how much information you gave out for others to gauge your alignment? a lot of the time you get miskilled it’s because you are shrugyeeted for not doing much, but this game it clearly wasn’t on you

1 Like

Trust me man my stress and anxiety got you killed. you had no part in it

1 Like

maybe I should go back to not doing much, as it doesn’t change much of anything

Let’s f’ing go.
I serve my creed, you serve some mead (and wine)

I’m still not towny enough to ever consider being converted

…please don’t do that

i can say with confidence that you will be misyeeted a lot less if you keep putting the same level of effort you did into this game into others, and this game is likely an outlier

2 Likes

100% this is true

GG I was watching

1 Like

I was 100 percent converting you the night you died you died because of bad luck

1 Like

Buddy! don’t say that shit. people are applauding you for how well you did this game. If i wasnt dumb and voted someone to break a tie you would have done so good in the final day

Funny, I would have slammed my vote down on Ruby today but for the wrong reasons.

you should have stopped your teammate

Gorta would’ve been turned against us on the final day, but still, yeah.

Eh i am surprised more people didnt on the 3rd day. i slipped up hard at the end of day 2

1 Like

I couldn’t really do that though, it’d look too suspicious if you got saved and then got converted tbh

I wanted us to slow down and not vote.
To try and force Jarek to vote one of those on their wagon and open our options up a bit.

you could have asked in scum chat to not vote me