SCoD 68 - Ascendance of the Unshackled - Unshackled win

At the cost of executing another player, yeah.

1 Like

All we need do is believe in our oath and refuse to break it, do not give in to the whispers of the Luminary and those who follow them. My loyalty to our liegelord is unbreakable, but my principles shall not be shaken either.

Let us take down those heretics and stay zealous.

2 Likes

Losing a player but exposing the luminary is… ok?
It’ll potentially help us out.

1 Like

There’s still one original non-luminary convert out there and we can win by lynching them. We can also hallen to find the N1 recruit or something. It’s just pointless to repeatedly tinfoil everyone unless they dramatically changed or something.

3 Likes

I don’t mind always being the last vote on a leading wagon EoD if everyone’s worried about dying due to being the last vote on the Luminary. That being said, if anyone claims Luminary, we should always execute them unless it’s lylo. If someone claims luminary in Lylo, we should think it over first.

1 Like

That’s the spirit Kiiruma.

Hmmm, my crystal ball says it’s leaning ever so lightly towards you being good right now.

1 Like

lets kill kiiruma tommorow

1 Like

Fair enough. You can go back to null for me.

I will echo this sentiment in case you are not online and we plan to CFD. I am more than willing to lay down my own life in this game in order to expose the Luminary.

1 Like

Fight me nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s one way of making sure he isn’t converted tonight if he’s good. Laughs

1 Like

Okay but for real let me do the math on how many exe’s we got

like, 3 - 4?

I think someone already did that and D3 will be lylo if the game isn’t over by then.

1 Like

9v2
Mis-exe + Convert 7v3
Mis-exe + Convert 5v4

2 Likes

On D3 town have to be unanimously correct.

I havent even said anything and people want to execute kiiruma already.

1 Like

Well, welcome to the forums, this is quite normal for me
Nods

why not no-exe

I know one person gets fucked but the rest of us get to solve a bigger pool