SCP FM (18/18) - Filled

I’m not a fan of bastard games, hence why I shall remain a spectator.

1 Like

bastard schastard

/in

Im ready to get absolutely voted out d1 due to not playing mafia for months lets go

6 Likes

yes but maybe

3 Likes

/in

please tell me there’s SCP-2050

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

We’ve had a couple questions about our rules surrounding replacements, so we wanted to clarify a few points.

Rule 12 of the Forum Game Rules states:

In general, replacements are intended to be used in genuine emergencies that you did not anticipate in advance. If you expect that it is likely you will not be able to play a game to completion, we recommend that you refrain from signing up.

In the past, we have moderated this rule through a 2-replacements policy. However, this policy was somewhat problematic, as players were sometimes concerned that they would be punished for completely legitimate replacements, and conversely players sometimes strategically replaced out and relied on it only being the first replacement in the designated period. Therefore, we have decided to move back to a policy of moderating replacements on a case-by-case basis. After the end of a game in which you replaced out, a moderator will contact you to discuss the circumstances that led to the replacement. This does not mean that you will be instantly banned for a questionable replacement, as long as it was not egregiously strategic, but if this forms a pattern of behavior action may be taken.

14 Likes

you know it’s gonna be a good game when a mod has to make a post about the rules before the game even starts

1 Like

Gorta is too powerful

The rules cannot apply to him

It might be only a coincidence that Arete posted their spiel on replacements after Gorta mentioned they might have to sub out, yet the timing is sus.

3 Likes

Its because of that

1 Like

Replace out and AtE

You forgot to add = lock town.

lets just not make a big deal out of this

its not like gorta posted that with bad faith in mind

8 Likes

Au contraire

It was me posting in bad faith this entire time

1 Like

I should be able to do it, don’t worry

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone was thinking Gorta posted in bad faith tbh.

3 Likes

/in

I’ll probably regret this later but YOLO

10 Likes

unrelated but i just reached next trust level #love

6 Likes

rip fol, rejoice to newfol.

The King is dead, long live the King?

1 Like

the new one.