Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Probably not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 41 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Final Day 3 Votecount

Bionic (5): Magnus, Hazardwaste, Artemis, L.una, May
Artemis (3): Magnus, tutuu, Bionic
Magnus (2): Hazardwaste, Artemis
tutuu (2): Jarek, Artemis
Sleep (1): Someone

Not Voting (7): baker, Luka, Silviu200530, otterpopd, IcetFeelsPain, Atlas, Kiiruma

I don’t hecking know who nominated who but i trust you guys not to cheat, etc etc.

4 Likes

It’s hard to keep track when Snowe is without ability to access this forum 16 hours a day.

2 Likes

Bionic is executed and dies.

He was...

Rowland Seigneur

”Do not let anything short of your own death stop you from carrying it out. I will likely die; do not let it phase you. The worst thing for you now is inaction.”

Duke Blackrose’s heavily trusted advisor and a minor noble, Rowland is the father to Orlando who was murdered before Phebe arrived in town. Orlando didn’t trust her enough to tell her, but she heard it from the others after some insensitive comments. He handled lots of Blackrose’s planning and favoured underhanded, sometimes needlessly complex, tactics. His assassination soon after a jachelim arrived in Roslenberg is no coincidence…

Night 4 begins.

It will end in 24 hours at 2023-12-21T22:00:00Z.

Pings
4 Likes

Someone died.

He was...

Orlando Seigneur

“ Don’t even try to make me feel guilty. The mark of the Dragon… I’ve gone through hell due to it. Relish these words—they will be your last.”

A cultist who lives in a small shack outside town. He acts nonchalant about it to Phebe and the rest of the Cult, but she can tell that he has trouble getting food for himself and Oliver. He never asks for it, but Rosalind and Cecilia are happy to provide it to him to make sure he stays alive, and Phebe and Camelia even pitch in sometimes, though the other two laugh and their culinary challenge. Orlando is a master of offensive magic, and can control and warp blue flames. However, his physique leaves some to be desired, rendering him a glass cannon.

L.una died.

They were...

Aliena Blackrose

“The basement again, Cee? I know you don’t want to, but… maybe it wouldn’t hurt to at least try to appease him.”

The upright son of Duke Blackrose, Aliena follows in his footsteps with the ambition of filling his place after he dies. He studies constantly, and listens in a lot in Blackrose’s and Seigneur’s tactical meetings, occasionally even helping him out. In return, the Duke showers him with gifts and affection. As twins, he and Cecilia share a bond, and while he doesn’t agree with the beratement and punishment their father levees on her, he disapproves of her decision to discard her heritage.

Jarek died.

He was...

Jean Noir

The best spies aren’t handsome: they’ve mastered the art of looking so boring they become invisible. The handsome spies make an astounding cover.

One of a number of clerks who works managing papers for Duke Blackrose. Phebe sees him sometimes when Cecilia lets her into the palace secretly, but she never really pays attention to his face, or that of any other clerks. He’s just a totally normal delegated worker, right? Why would anybody care about him?

Day 4 begins.

It will end in 48 hours at 2023-12-23T22:00:00Z.

Pings

Nya.

May said they would innkeep both me and someone so they are probably bad

do we think jarek jumped?

because otherwise this is a po.

think it was a po kill

Is this a po? How did 3 people die?

couldn’t have been gossip as gossip died

a huli-jing would be the other way to get outta it

If it’s a Po, I’m almost certainly malfunctioning, which means that Jarek is good.

Which I guess doesn’t help.

gossip could die via their own ability

oh
doesn’t explain why me and someone dies tbough
may was supposed to guard that

Wasnt courtier supposed to block pit hag? What did they claim to block?

this is what I meant by deaths being enlightening