Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

:3

1 Like

Give me the last word please.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 25 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Let me find the “Delete Post” button real quick, I could’ve sworn it was around here somewhere…

3 Likes

Final Day 1 Votecount

Nominator Nominee Votes Voters
Storytellers otterpopd 7 Atlas, Jarek, Silviu200530, May, tutuu, L.una, Bionic
Storytellers IcetFeelsPain 4 Someone, Magnus, Kiiruma, Luka
Storytellers Silviu200530 3 Someone, Hazardwaste, Kiiruma, Artemis, baker
Storytellers Magnus 1 Atlas
Storytellers L.una -
Storytellers Sleep -

otterpopd (7): Atlas, Jarek, Silviu200530, May, tutuu, L.una, Bionic
Silviu200530 (5): Someone, Hazardwaste, Kiiruma, Artemis, baker
Kiiruma (4): May, tutuu, Bionic, IcetFeelsPain
GGhana (4): tutuu, Bionic, Someone, Magnus
IcetFeelsPain (4): Someone, Kiiruma, Magnus, Luka
baker (3): May, IcetFeelsPain, otterpopd
Magnus (1): Atlas

Not Voting (1): GGhana

3 Likes

8:37 PM, Outside Roslenberg

Phebe lay on something covered with powdered leaves, the frigid air permeating every bone in her body. Cold… please, someone… help? The deafening windrustling tree branches above cut off her thoughts, carrying her the strong smell of conifer sap, dried-out leaves, the forest soil, and freshly baked food. The last one felt funny to her if she was in the middle of the forest, but she quickly gave up on explaining it. She thought about getting up, but she couldn’t push the thought through to her limbs. After a struggle she gave up, whimpering softly and sinking back into the darkness.

“Hey, are you okay?” It was a voice she didn’t recognize.

Not really. She heard soft quick footsteps moving towards her. They stopped right next to her, leaving her to the sound of the bugs chirping for a few long moments.

“Wait, Phebe? Is that you?”

Yeah, I think I’m still me. She felt something fuzzy on her wrist.

“Oh, thank Arceus she’s still alive.”
She felt something warm lift her off the ground, easing her pain. With the bitter cold lessened, she immediately drifted to sleep.

She woke up on a mattress in a stone cabin, swaddled in blankets. For the first time in forever, she recognized where she was.

“Orlando?”

The white haired boy spun around before rushing out of his chair to Phebe’s side. A white, red-eyed dragon half his size, Oliver, ran up to join the two.

“What happened?” he asked. “Well, sorry. First I should ask, is there anything you need right now?”

“…I think I need my head and entire body to stop aching.”

“You should get some food and water. Rosalind’s on her way with dinner. Let me get you a cup right now.” Orlando stood up leaving her alone with Oliver, who stared at her with a gaze of pity… It was weird taking that from someone who was only three feet tall.

Orlando quickly came back with a cup of water, which she quickly put down. “What happened to my clothes?” She was wearing a baggy dress shirt which was definitely not hers.

“I changed you out of them into some worn because they were cold and bloodstained, I figured—”

“Wait, bloodstained?”

“Yeah.” Orlando looked concerned. “Did you not know?”

She shook her head. “How much?”

“Look at your arms, Phebe. Thankfully everything was mostly surface level, but you’ve lost a lot of blood.”

Otterpopd is executed and dies.

She was...

Rosalind Destin

”If we see and ignore the people in need, that’s no better than killing them ourselves. You can always count on me to have your back, Phebe. I promise.”

A young artist who lives dependant on her older brother, an artificer, for food and board. One of Phebe’s closest friends and a fellow Cult member, she has high ambitions for being a hero to the people around her. She does all sorts of things to help other people in need, tending on self-sacrificial. She has high defensive magical ability, but her attacks are not very strong: for offence, she says she can rely on her knifework in a pinch, but Phebe doubts she’d have the willpower to actually hurt someone.

Night 2 begins.

It will end in 24 hours at 2023-12-15T22:00:00Z.

Pings
4 Likes

[flavor tbd]

[flavor tbd]

GGhana has travelled away.

Luka died.

He was...

Frederick Blackrose

”Don’t call me ‘father.’ I am a duke, and you’d do well to remember that if you want any hope of being one too, Ms. Blackrose.”

The ambitious Duke of Marianalles, residing in his palace in Roslenberg after returning from from an audience with the king. Although he claims its a rest period, the town is in a stir about the jachelim that arrived at the palace yesterday. He’s proud of his son, Aliena, who he’s preparing to become the next heir to the family estate. The same cannot be said of his daughter Cecilia, who he almost entirely ignores.

IcetFeelsPain died.

He was...

Sylvain Destin

”Heya Rosalind, I have an errand I gotta run. Do ya mind running the shop counter while I’m gone?”

Rosalind’s older brother, who runs the only artificer’s shop in Roslenberg. He is effectively the only non-cult-affiliated, non royal-affiliated mage in the town, due to its lack of university. He went to school in the capitol of the Flumes, before returning to his family business and transforming it from a jewler’s into a general magical artifact store. He’s generally lukewarm towards Rosalind—they talk about mundane things, but never broach emotional topics.

Atlas died.

They were...

Phebe Desmalin

“I know you’re not my oldest friends, but that doesn’t mean you’re not the most important ones.”

A tomboy whose parents died in an accident recently. She moved to Roslenberg from the Crown States to live with her uncle, her only living relative, and has since fallen in with the Cult of Azrael. She’s a jack of all trades who has become a sort of leader of her friend group due to her fiery assertiveness, even though she’s the most recent one to join them.

Day 2 begins shortly.

It will end in 48 hours at 2023-12-17T22:00:00Z.

Pings
1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 7 minutes.

Well then
@atlas care to chat

I’d love to.

/whisper atlas

/whisper L.una

If one of you were the Tinker (namely Luka, mostly), please claim it.

atlas i respected the points you made from early day 1 whisper

but we need to talk

Assuming otherwise…
Gambler, Gossip.
Assassin.
Ojo.

dont think any of us are

tragic

Demon kill + Gossip / Assassin / Gambler I assume

Icet, I think I’ve gleaned your character from the information in public chat.