[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

I mean that’s fair

i just sorta assume that if a card is rolled when it cant, they reroll that specific card.

but also i still stand that this goes against the purpose of cards

anyway im evidently getting ignored by the masses and we have 3 town dead so weve probably lost majority at this point so im gonezo

No it isn’t.

I assumed it was literally just “randomise all cards at once” and distribute them in a deck

i would just
rng 3 numbers for every player
its easier

Well wazza’s dead so i care about this now, lets just make sure everyone’s on the same page so we dont fuck up again

Two of the same cards can be distributed, cause think of it like this: if you say lucky can have the town pgo card but trochi cant, how did the hosts decide that? Why is it not that trochi can have the card and lucky cant? This is inconsistent and unfair, so you can draw the same card twice.

Hell if you were (un)lucky enough you could be given town pgo three times, thats how it works

exactly what I was thinking

if you were really worried about it just rng 51 numbers then reroll any duplicates

You just
randomise all the cards and then distribute them in 3s
it’s not very hard

First 3 would go to player 1
Next 3 to player 2
it’s
not that complicated

I wish Derps was here. We could get some info then and make a more informed decision.

We could make a sacrifice

I asked hosts, what Cloned said is correct but that’s stupid

if youre town kp do not claim this because you are town full kp

vc

voted voters count
Derps Intensify, Lucky, Catbae, Aelin 4/7
Moose clonedcheese 1/7

lucky can post their vote publicly

don’t abuse this to communicate

1 Like

Sacrifices Intensify to summon the great Derps @SirDerpsAlot

I’m thinking that this is something Porscha would post if they fit the reasonable scum archetype.
Which pings me even more, seeing as Trochi flipped town.

1 Like

ill assist you with this

/vote Intensify @Host_Account_2
mostly just salty that my drinking buddy kiiruma was taken away from me :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks Bella.

1 Like