[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

don’t know why you expect me to care about what you say but go off queen you got this

Reading through this post. I think that Cheese’s reasoning tracks and I can see the gears turning in his head. The post feels villagery as they accurately called out Leafia for arguing about the survivor claim a lot admittedly, though I think that’s something to be expected out of Leafia.

1 Like

Disagree

Gorta is town from his interactions with Aelin not to mention the contrast with the game he was scum with Seth in compared to this one is heavy (thanks again, Seth :+1:)

Kiiruma is town because he isn’t giving a shit about what he’s saying and isn’t constantly defending his slot or justifying himself which is drastically different compared to other scum games, although I feel like he needs more pressure on his slot though especially compared to others

votecount

voted voters count
Trochilidae Wazza, Jarek, Porscha, Intensify 4/9
wazza sirderpsalot, Trochi, Lucky 3/9
Aelin Gorta 1/9
Leafia cloned 1/9
Moose CRichard 1/9
Gorta Aelin 1/9
Intensify Kiiruma, Bellatrix 2/9
Lucky Clonedcheese 1/9

If I made a mistake, you probably didn’t ping me with your vote. Or I just missed it. One of the two. Either way, point out errors, yes.

EoD is 2022-04-13T23:15:00Z

/vote Wazza @Host_Account_2

How much of a contrast exactly?

Like was Gorta top poster or something, or was he just giving in more effort than usual.

i feel like… the first part is debateable

the second part doesn’t hold up as much since he’s literally gotten zero pressure and yet everyone seems to think he is town?

lucky is being sarcastic
he rolled a mason card didn’t pick it
min picked town and mason
but i’m cursed to forever rot masonless

besides even all this caffeine couldn’t put me in such a good mood if it were true

latter one

2 Likes

wait merc game whoever said that is right
also i said summer in general not last
idk time is weird when you exist outside of it

fuck you for this i laughed

1 Like

also aelin failed my secret test when i first subbed in
not damning but still

i wasnt here when you first subbed in
nya

you caught up and didn’t mention the post i laid out specifically for you

votecount

voted voters count
Trochilidae Wazza, Jarek, Porscha, Intensify 4/9
wazza sirderpsalot, Trochi, Lucky, Aelin 4/9
Aelin Gorta 1/9
Leafia cloned 1/9
Moose CRichard 1/9
Intensify Kiiruma, Bellatrix 2/9
Lucky Clonedcheese 1/9

If I made a mistake, you probably didn’t ping me with your vote. Or I just missed it. One of the two. Either way, point out errors, yes.

EoD is 2022-04-13T23:15:00Z

that sure is a shame

1 Like

This is literally why I said I want more pressure on him, I think he’s town but if he gets more pressure then it gives me more confidence, also I want you to read his posts yourself and then explain your read on him

maybe laid out is too grand a phrase
but i did post it specifically for you to get pinged by it and i’m slightly sad

Hmm

The thing is, in Purg, he was scum and he’s acting similarlishly in terms of effort put into the game, so I don’t know if him not putting in effort is a towntell or not.

it is isn’t it