[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

If Intensify is town psychotrooper, I’m going to laugh.

(sorry that was mean lmao)

/vote min @Host_Account_2
id rather kill claimed non-town that isnt towny than claimed non-town with a very useful ability or claimed town

I’m like 95% sure he was joking

why min over Leafia?

wazza btw what was your idea behind the leafia thing and trying to supposedly rt them

1 Like

because we’ll know leafia’s checks even if she tries to lie about them

if Leafia claimed Survivor Vanilla then I’d kill them since they claimed to choose Vanilla

2 Likes

Survivor seer is much more interesting anyway because it gives town a reason to keep me alive without really giving the evils much reason to kill me and besides, it’s different and more interesting.

i’m secretly a survivor bulletproof

is this just because lol Survivor Vanilla over Survivor Seer or is there some game rule im missing

cause technically

survivor as alignment

vanilla as faction

technically possible

not being town doesn’t make you less of a target if you explicitly work with the town

I’m aware of that.

also leafia has an honest voice
god i didnt expect to be using this in a sdg but min’s claim reads tonally just a lot more like it was rushed/he’s hiding something
in other words i think min has something in his pocket regardless of him being surv or not even if its too early to tell his alignment from it

Survivor seer is good. Yet that isn’t as good as a survivor with infinite heals, 2 shot guiltless vigs and 3 shot bulletproof.

Most evils will want to focus on those that can’t possibly side with them though.

I lied btw

Neuts out tho is CRINGE tho /vote bellatrix @Host_Account_2

this roll is technically possible

yes but
small question, Intensify
why the fuck do you choose vanilla
literally ever

3 Likes

wow i was right
anyways