[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

Town also needs all the help it can get if it wants to win though.

I just read like 400 posts and I can conclude that it was a waste of time

Literally almost nothing has happened.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking at google sheets chart formats and this one is appealing

there
this is my current readlist
take it or leave it

Yes you did.

I recommend picking someone and voting them

You never using youā€™re.

speaking of this
i should probably actually get a read on you rather than screwing around with google sheets

Because your means something completelh different from youā€™re.

Town
Crich
Trix

Catbae
SDA

Seth

Null
Gorta
Leafia
Moose
Porscha

Please Do Something:
Kiiruma
Italy
Jarek
__
Scummy
Min
Cloned

Aelin
Wazza

Other Thoughts During The Reread:

• Literally almost nothing happened in the first 80% of the reread just people flexing their old roles like kids with pokemon cards.

• Seth is doing some solving which is cool but I disagree with some of it. Espicially that Kiiruma read, how the hell are you reading Kiiruma as town when heā€™s basically done nothing. Also the Crich read doesnā€™t seem that great.

• Kiiruma, Italy and Jarek have posted somewhat often in thread but have done literally nothing of importance hence they get their own tier.

• Porschaā€™s self meta thing for his opener isnt too condemneing imo, but I agree with the Crich that it was kinda ā€œehā€ and I personally would have liked to see Porscha atleast follow up with some sort of evidence from past games that his openers arent liked in general.

• Wazza probably missed my question about the intent behind her RT on leafia so Ill ask again. @Wazza what was the intent behind RTIng Leafia at the start?

• I originally thought the Seth ā€œtarget me with a redirectorā€ was >t, since I thought it was unlikely scum Seth would do something like this and it was probably townSeth stuff, but then Trix mentioned Mafia PGO and when I reconsider it, Seth would probably do this anyways regardless of alignment.

• Aelin is kinda bad, makes some minor reads on people, but never really follows up or goes in more depth about them and doesnt seem to act on any of them. I wanted them to vote me to see where their supposed wolfread on me would go, but like they justā€¦ didnā€™t do anything.

• Crich, Trix and Catbae are actively doing something useful, and content wise have been all pretty good. Catbae a little less but rising up.

• Aelin + Seth argument is stupid, but probably makes them unaligned if one is scum.

• Cloned literally jumping in and voting Leafia without adding much else to the discussion is very bleh to me. And then occasionally poppinh in to comment something doesnt feel great to me either.

/vote Aelin @Host_Account_2

Other misc stuff (not relevant but like ???)

• Why does Seth randomly go on tangents about Amongus the more this games goes on the more it feels like im playing coven all any with all the d1 neutral claims and shitposting.

• Weā€™d be all dead by now if there was a lying darkness in play im pretty sure half of this list has hinted at their role in some way

Unorganized and messy thoughts go brrr

2 Likes

You just bought a vite from me. This is also the only way Iā€™ll vote someone.

/vote Clonedcheese @Host_Account_2

Funny that CV loned wants to lynch the survivor seer who can ppl otentially really help the town rather than a potential scum here that o ppl poses the town.

Thereā€™s a world of differance.

well, now you make me feel rather silly about what im doingā€¦

i mean
i should
that doesnt mean im going to lol

1 Like

im trying to make a graph and this shitty website isnt working anger

There arenā€™t? When did they get removed?

i was voting another scumread of mine
and i have since swapped it to another scumread
not everything revolves around you, intensify
smh
on top of this
there are a very large amount of people not pushing anyone
is the only thing separating me from them my scumread on you? :smirk:

1 Like

when we migrated to the new website

1 Like

i kind of threw numbers in my readlist randomly but i did realise that intensify ended up near the bottom lmao
yeah im kind of getting intensify w vibes but i have it on wait and see for now

1 Like