[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

3 Likes

how do you forget about something you clearly cared about so much, disgraceful

so I’m in your lowest scum thing because I didn’t answer your question but I did answer your question you just forgot
so what now

1 Like

maybe you should do us both a favor and read any relevant interactions before coming to a conclusion :wowee:

I refuse to do anything because it’s D1 and D1 literally never goes anywhere, come back to me on D2 when something actually happens

no lol

Your test was pretty stupid but I interpreted your reaction as sorta “Damn I was hoping this would work”

which didnt make sense to me

1 Like

I’ll take it

Also I was like, sleeping and stuff

My test wasn’t stupid though?

You know this thing started at like 2 am or something for me

prehistoric purgatory, which just ran, had a d1 scum exe

My test was heavily justified

If Leafia claimed to choose Survivor Vanilla I’d have no care in killing them since they’d have no use, plus I wouldn’t believe someone who claims to willingly choose Vanilla

1 Like

Nice. Who eventually won it?

Yeah but that’s blind luck. I doubt they did anything that actually indicated to them being evil you just decided to vote them.

i think this is mildly villagery from gorta and you both
gorta isn’t a free read though so /shrug
ill update the graph

as a person who was in that game
it wasn’t blind luck
mostly

I doubt that.

we got lucky that 3 scum decided to bus their fellow scum and save the town but that’s irrelevant

town

no they were pretty scummy
but i can very quickly see that youre not actually willing to accept any possible divergence from your opinion, even with the introduction of fact-based evidence so i shant waste either of our times

What defines “pretty scummy” when it’s the start of the game and people haven’t even had to justify what actions they were taking in the night(s) yet

Very nice. Congratulations to them.