[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

repeat of last game again

If youā€™re Town PGO, why did you choose that over the other two options?

1 Like

You have the nerve to question Gorta about this but ask if heā€™s ever seen me play wolf?

LMAO you gotta be a wolf trying to agenda Gorta yeah?

LOOOOL

werenā€™t we supposed to not be speculating on your role or what

IDRC

They already outed me and Wazza looks the worse

Aelin and Wazza both wolves IMO.

I dont get the relevancy between the two different questions

didnā€™t you just out yourself when you showed us your 3 last rands

itā€™s almost like one of the games was recent and I still donā€™t know what game youā€™re on about

Is this a response to what I asked when I said go iso some lowposters-midposters

yes me and gorta were scum together in purg

Ok so.

Wazza knows both me and you have been wolves with Gorta.

Gorta talks about me, Wazza said they are unsure that Gorta knows my wolf meta and asked if they played with me before.

When Gorta stated they are unsure on you, Wazza suddenly brings up they are aware you were wolf with them because admitted that they were full of shit when they asked Gorta about me/

exactly
that was literally the last game I played in
no shit Iā€™m going to remember it

but Seth thinks Iā€™ll remember him being scum with Gorta whenever the fuck that was and thinks if I remember something recent Iā€™m not allowed to remember him being a wolf with someone else??

Which is usually Rand Non-Town

Ok fine thatā€™s a fair point.

yeah idk heā€™s losing me on that one

Iā€™ll allow the ā€œI only remember the most recent gameā€ excuse slide.

thatā€™s about as far back as my brain goes too

But Wazza should know Gorta was wolf with me. Actually @Porscha what if I told you I can iso dive Wazza from last game and find them talking about me being wolf with Gorta?

Would that make Wazza confirmed wolf in your eyes or at least look really bad?