[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

no u

1 Like

As for me, it depends on a few factors whether or not theyā€™ll die.

Alright Iā€™m back.

What is this post? This feels like something scum would say trying to go UTR while trying not to be too quiet.

1 Like

You do have a valid and interesting point here Gorta.

I think so as well. As I explained earlier, this sort of commentary feels like something a wolf going the UTR would do to avoid being too quiet.
This is a good look for catbae if Moose is scum.

What do you expect of Gorta? I think Gorta is being pretty reasonable here and I donā€™t know why youā€™re so hung up on that.

I really think you should start analyzing other people too. You and Gorta arenā€™t the only players in the game after all and this type of stuff is inherantly antitown for this point in time.

I should look at Porscha again.

I think this is >rand town as it would make sense if they were not town to keep discussion focused on rands, when social reads are more important.

I remember scum reading this slot, because they felt like they just existed before I went to bed.
Here theyā€™re more than existing in the thread, theyā€™re providing takes which appears to be something they believe in.
Iā€™m not locking this as town, yet theyā€™re looking better than someone else I talked about earlier.

Iā€™m in agreement with you there honestly.

Speaking of who exists in thread, that would be Moose.
I canā€™t get over how much their survivor commentary post reeks of scum trying to look productive.

/Vote Moose @ElizaThePsycho @Amelia @Host_Account_2

Yes he has. I believe he was in Insurgency if I remember correctly.

Going to go out on a limb right now and say that Gorta is town. He just feels like a floundering villager right now.

I honestly disagree
i think that post in particular feels a bit stilted

This legitimitely made me laugh IRL. Laughs

although knowing people we probably have like 6 wolves or some bs

I wish I couldā€™ve selected that.

It would be funny if there were roles that made players have to make powerpoints and post them in thread. Or not.

1 Like

Iā€™m not so sure about Wazza yet honestly. She could go either way at this point.

Tbf if Porsch isnā€™t town, then I can see that post being made to look towny.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Seth for you.

Also where is Min? I donā€™t remember him at all apart from the survivor PGO claim.
That and the fact that I didnā€™t find him towny earlier is setting off alarm bells in my head.