SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

@ElizaThePsycho
Hammered May on 4, 5 is Majority 5 - 1 = 4.

We’ll see what Gorta and Otter say tonight, or if they even live. If either of them die we kill the other right it’s super easy.

Or we don’t I don’t know, we’ll see what happens over night

I don’t want to give evils a target to go for

End of Day 4 Votecount

May (4): otterpopd, Gorta, Jarek, Zorvo
otterpopd (2): fraZ0R, Magnus
Gorta (2): PlagueSimp, May

@May has been executed! They were…

May

The Marchioness

Unseen Investigative

Royal Blood (Passive) - Each election vote for you for King Election counts as 2.

VIP List (Day) - By the end of the coming night, you will know how many players of different factions visited you but will not be told which factions. - 2 uses

Social Links (Night) - Select two players and you will receive a positive result providing both targets’ class type groupings match. Groups are Special/Investigative, Social/Support, and Killer/Offensive. You will receive either no match if they are from different groups, a good match if they are in the same group, and a perfect match if they are the same class type. - Infinite uses
Night Waltz (Night) - Select two players and you will receive a positive result providing both targets’ alignments match; otherwise a negative result. Neutrals all count as one faction. - One use

Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Maid or The Socialite

Night 4 begins to end 2023-11-17T00:00:00Z.

Nightskip is enabled. If all living players agree by typing /skipnight in their rolecard, the night will end early (assuming hosts are available).

If the night is not skipped, do not discuss who skipped.

1 Like

Actions are locked, processing will begin when Eliza gets home

@fraZ0R has died in the night! They were…

fraZ0R

You are…

The Minstrel

Unseen Support

Pure Wits (Day) - In the coming night you will be immune to being occupied at night and immune to target changing. - 3 uses

Ballad (Night) - Cure a player’s bleeding. They will also be occupation, redirection, conversion, and night immune tonight. - 2 uses
Crescendo (Night) - If your target is redirecting, occupying, or attacking, then they will bypass immunities during this night. - Infinite uses

Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Chronomancer or The Bard

Day 5 begins (when thread opens) to end 2023-11-19T00:00:00Z. With 6 alive, majority is 4.

2 Likes

Frazor’s logs

Logs

hi everyone!
i was actually lying about still having a ballad left to make evils wary about who to attack. I actually already used both of mine up!

D1: Pure Wits
N1:Crescendo Magnus
N2:Ballad Ash

D3:Pure W

These logs were cut down to 200 characters.

This topic was automatically opened after 18 minutes.

I think Frazor was right in saying that Jarek was an evil king. I’m not convinced we have a Mage anymore.

is there a role that can tailor someone in play?

What?

Tailor, as in make someone register as good to checks, or change their flip?

Okay then kill me I’m dying to bleeding tonight anyway there’s nothing I can do about it

yes

Killing you isn’t a good idea in either case because it’s either incorrect and we’re wasting a kill for no reason, or it’s right and we should go for the convert.

By the way, that’s a Heroine kill.

because my check on otter was clean

Yes to which?

…Yes.