SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Signups (FULL)

look, I’m just saying, when we had the Cult-majority reverse game, it was won by the Unseen,

1 Like

Fun fact:

If you think this setup looks jank now, it used to be a lot more busted. There used to be a lot more abilities that would occupy/redirect bypassing occupation/redirection immunity, kill bypassing night immunity, and delete / forge logs.

I think in one of the previous games there was an absurdly broken Unseen Killer class called the Baronet. Back then I randed all the classes and there were like 3 baronets randed. I think the baronet redirected actions to itself bypassing redirection immunity, attacked bypassing night immunity, and caused a false flip and fake logs. Hippo the Arbiter died to this and was pretty upset. Lesson learned to have an expert assisting me on the design front

Also I’m surprised there’s only been like 10 SFoL’s in 3.5 years

1 Like

…at least the false flip part is gone?

Wait I thought it was removed. Maybe I’m misremembering somehow cuz the busted part was the bypassing redirection and night immunity

1 Like

why is a town class making false flips anyway

1 Like

It’s possible that I’m misremembering and it never had caused false flips. The busted part was that it redirected to itself bypassing redirection immunity, and attacked bypassing night immunity. Last I heard that class had been removed from the setup.

1 Like

It was immune to conversions as well when redirecting to itself lol

After last game I could do with this too honestly

1 Like

What does SFoL stand for?

Also why are there so many mafia and so few town? (Im sure its obvious for someone who were to read stuff more but can I ask for a little cheat please :pray: )

Like whats the catch; gimmick?

1 Like

Mafia are Town.
Town are Mafia.

2 Likes

Very well!

/in

/semi-slank cover (like about 50 posts per day from me)

1 Like

this is what fol is supposed to be

2 Likes

Special Fchair Of Ldeception

(on the old site, the setup now known as Chair of Deception was instead known as Forum of Lies. Yes, this was as confusing as it sounds. Anyways, weird variant versions of the Forum of Lies setup were known as SFoLs, for Special Forum of Lies. On the new site it’s Special Chair of Deception, but we kept the numbering going from the old SFoL games.)

3 Likes

for now /spec
might join if my schedule clears up

Alright i have decided /in

2 Likes

My last two TOL based games have gone so fucking well. no way in hell will this one be worse

2 Likes

/spec

unseen? more like unwinning

It was Marauder

2 Likes

Right that one lol ty