[Signups 13/13] Diamond Arc Crossing

/spec
uninformed

@Sharklifter maybe you’ll like FM since you don’t have to play as evil once you die

2 Likes

Maybe you’ll like fm because it’s not botc

2 Likes

To be honest, I would of played but I just didn’t feel like it when every time I typed I got called ‘‘disregard that, hes evil!!!’’

1 Like

So then I kind of just forgot it, but if that didn’t happen I’d be still very active

I still played like absolute garbage but thats because I just had no idea how to play evil and it was overwhelming

i was often told the same thing despite not even being evil

1 Like

don’t listen to them, it’s arctic

I guess fair, I just couldn’t handle it and plus you were a outsider who could play both sides so you could technically do whatever (if i can remember the grimoire)

1 Like

see just rand mafia your first game, that way people wouldnt know how you play as town

if i get mafia istg im going to mald because of how bad i will play

ngl im just hoping to be a normal town cause otherwise i’m going to mess up horribly

Always rand mafia and keep getting people with “they can’t be mafia again right”

1 Like

‘‘thats just how statistics work!!!’’

2 Likes

you actually played well socially before doing your lunatic thing

i’m pretty sure almost everyone read you as socially good

1 Like

everybody said i was evil before aisdiajdspidmasidmp

now that i think about it i remember intensify was advocating for you being good but he thought he was the demon at that point so uh

1 Like

Yeah he was the only person saying I was good from what I can tell, most others said I should be killed though because I was sussed evil and was in a counterclaim so I wanted to try pull a BS move and make it seem like its a somewhat atheist game?

well i thought you were obv good
(even before i thought i was the marionette)

mate i read these games horribly so e