Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

isnt lukeh known for high posting as mafia?

His voters are stupid.

ayo ayo

if anything that’s wolf indicative for him, he puts more effort in as mafia lol

1 Like

my voters are stupid thanks brad

1 Like

Congratulations, Arctic! By liking my post you have become the lucky recipient of an “ISO”, also known as a “Reading in isolation”.

You sound like you’re trying to kill people and I agree with you on Luka. I missed the Luka wishing for a town rand post that’s wolfy. From Luka. And hten I got bored and distracted Arctic sounds fairly normal and I agree with him and he’s not polarised so it’s kindof hard to read much beyond that without knowing anything about the poeple he’s pushing. Limitations of “Iso strat”

Still trying to kill people I like when he trieds to do this

2 Likes

Any time. :+1:

kinda a scummy thing to come in and immediately say

i will say one of the things i hate most in the world is unexplained naked votes. if you’re willing to vote someone you should be willing to explain why. so this vote pings me for more reasons than just that i’m the one being voted. if you scumread me put that out there! put your thoughts on the table! give us reasons!

did you think of this yourself or did you read it in wolf chat?

uh oh :flushed:

bold of you to think you can boss Clara around

-Mr Svarog

1 Like

LETS KILL THEM

the same thing with icet/Clara

Thought of it while reading up, why u ask?

VOTE: Benguinedparbecue

VOTE: Cape90

this hardly counts as a read

D:

sorry about the Rand cape90

if your reasoning for this was to try to make me mad you failed. by replying to my post you have given a reason. you don’t like that post. fair enough. clara did not do so, and i’m still not sure why she voted me, and that pings me a little