Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

may can you roll wolf with me next game nya

1 Like

I still don’t get it. Posts this game which contain formalised solving where I have done things that were difficult for me as town but would have been easy for me as wolf? Or posts which contain casual attitude which were easy for me as town but would have been difficult to fake?

Someday

But I’d like to be town. How about a masonry

1 Like

oh
i was thinking the first but both tbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbthbthbthbth

true nya

there was one game where I was in a neighborhood and we just decided to mason with eachother after claiming. we were both town tho eventually I revealed it. we won nya

1 Like

i LOVE LYING as town

1 Like

i have not done enough of that this game. I was kinda hoping to neighborize someone I thought was a wolf. and claim lost wolf to them, and then hopefully gain their trust. then reveal it after they’ve given me enough info. or maybe just after they revealed themselves idk

1 Like

This is the closest in this thread to the easy wolf shit but even then it’s like. A random walk of word-association thoughts. As wolf I’m more conclusions-first because I’m too focused on pushing agenda. Pushing agenda you see my posts and you can tell I have a point and an argument snd I’m trying to convince you and here are my structured ways of doing so. It’s how Litten and Arctic got me in FAM3

1 Like

i didn’t end up doing this because I didn’t have any confident scumreads
and my scumreads aren’t accurate enough even if they were confident

1 Like

Obviously I can fake being a clown with no reads but that’s ineffective in terms of pushing agenda and in an environment without the very specific people who know how to catch me on it it’s generally worse for my thread position not better. Litten is not here to hit me over the head with a rock

interesting
personally i think that would be easier to fake for me as well because it’s mech
like with mech you can pretty reasonably go from one thing to the next objectively
whereas with social reads, especially town mindset stuff, it’s a lot more vibes/putting myself in their mindset/etc that is just harder for me to do when i have tmi

1 Like

like in funny joycat game (zone’s testament) i made a total of ONE mindset read iirc

1 Like

I love faking social reads it’s so fun. I suffer from insane person syndrome so I can kind of just do whatever I want and people throw their hands up like That’s May

1 Like

Arctic used to catch me on the fact that every single wolfgame I would make some esoteric mindset towncase on him in my opening post

1 Like

And every time he would be like “this is the best read anyone’s ever made on me if town”. Oops. Sorry Arcy

some of my fluffposts this game are like. logically they should be easy to fake. but I am more tense/nervous as wolf and then I can’t.

1 Like

oh also I have a secret to share
do you remember that read you made on me in stratagem-15 about my opening

1 Like

Not being scared was the thing that let me stop being polarised even to Litten in the recent BotF. I just told myself “it’s fine if he wolfreads me, I am not the Demon, I will distance from my teammates and lead him away from the truth” and accepting it was the first step to making it not happen

I could probably remember it if given 2 minutes hold on

1 Like