Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Ppl are taking too long to post now. Cyall later

If there is only one nya-vig in the game, I’m their target. If there’s no nya vig in the game, I’ve venge killed them.

if icet and neil made a hydra it would be called neil_feels_the_pain

why am i laughing at this

3 Likes

It’s fine I’ve learned to disregard bionics pushes on me

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones:

Event Annoucement

Blood on the Clocktower Teensyville Turbo

Players: 5-6
Death: No
Duration: 30 ish probably
Mobile Friendly: Theoretically but ideally no
Other Notes: There will be both a discord call and discord text chat. You must be able to join the call, but you do not have to speak Eliza will be the Storyteller.

YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT ONGOING EVENTS

Blood on the Clocktower

I really hope you know how it works because this will be a longass explanation

• Blood on the Clocktower is like Mafia, except everything is different.
  • The goal of the Good Team is to find and execute the Demon. The goal of the Evil Team is to make it to Final 2, in which only two players live.
  • Townsfolk are Good and have abilities that benefit the Good Team. Outsiders are Good and have abilities that harm the Good Team.
  • Minions are Evil and have abilities that benefit the Evil Team. Demons usually kill at night, and are the focal point of the game. Due to there being 5-6 players, Minions and Demons will not know eachother.
  • During the day, you may whisper other players until nominations open. Nominations are a special voting system explained later. The game starts at Night, in which there is no death. Nights are basically what you’d expect.
  • If you are drunk or poisoned, your ability does not work and I can lie to you if you get information. Drunkness and poison are the same effect.
  • We will be using this site: https://clocktower.live/ . The code will be provided when this event fills. No we are not using the official app I am not paying 15 dollars.
  • Please type /in to join. This is the script aka role list. Yes it does have homebrew characters no I do not care.

• I created the Obscrul ability pregame. It will probably kill.
1 Like

i dont think i could explain a tr on haze in a way that would make sense to either me or you so youve just got to trust it/

Sorry tutuu I’m town this game

1 Like

/in

/in fuckit

/in

vibes like

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Haze_with_a_Z wake up

I am lock town innocent child unkillable unchoppable unblockable immune to redirection poison dayvig arson and even unmodkillable. I intend to sleep with the mother of everyone who randed wolf here

6 Likes

oh also whispers are announced and you go into a seperate VC to do them

if you are muted you can just DM the other person

1 Like

thank god im going to sleep
bye

2 Likes

Ngl I didn’t see the second sentence coming and I should’ve.

1 Like

She literally left right before the event was shown…lmao.

niel the eel