Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

VOTE: Luka

LETS KILL THEM

1 Like

If you really think that a lot of people are scummy, then I’d expect you to have expressed scumreads on a lot of people. And I’d expect you to have not that many townreads.

tutuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you have failed to find me every game :pensive:
promise me you’ll wear a :crying_cat_face: pfp if you’re town and wrong on me here :smiling_imp:

1 Like

1 Like

Meh

Event Annoucement

Codenames

Players: 4, or 8
Death: No
Duration: 25ish minutes, likely double for 8 players
Mobile Friendly: Yes
Other Notes: Signups will be open for up to 20 minutes until 4p is reached, and 10 minutes after four players for 8, or until filled. Also I will be hosting this from bed because I am in pain.

YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT ONGOING EVENTS

Codenames

It’s like spyfall but its not whatsoever I just get the names mixed up

• One person on your team will be the SPYMASTER, the other will be the OPERATIVE. Players on each team will be randomized, but you get to choose who is the Operative and who is the Spymaster.
  • There will be two teams. The RED team, and the BLUE team. If there’s 8 players, two more teams will be added, the GREEN team and the Mustard Yellow Team.
  • 25 cards are laid on on a 5x5 grid. The Spymaster knows which ones are your teams cards, and which one are your enemies cards, but they can’t directly state it to the Operative. They can only give a Single word clue, and a number clue, I.E “Santa, 2”. The number of guesses the Operative gets is the number given by the Spymaster, plus 1, before the next team goes.
  • There will be 9 cards the first team to go (chosen by randomization) will have to find, and 8 cards for the second team. Choosing your opponents card, or a non-team, non-assassin card will end your turn. If the ASSASSIN is chosen by an Operative, their team instantly loses. Each card will be revealed after it’s flipped.
  • The goal of each team is to have all their teams cards be picked by the Operative before the other team.
  • There will be one total round. If there’s four teams, it will be in a tournament format (Whichever teams win the first match will go head to head in the second)
  • Signup by typing /I love spyparty!! (and preferably ping the host account)
1 Like

/in

good morning wveryne

/I love spyparty!! @GalacticCouncil

/in

i assume jarek picked luka to kill

/in

1. otterpopd
  2. tutuu
  3. Arctic

/I love spyparty!!

@GalacticCouncil

1 Like

yes

About outing the event reward, isn’t secrecy best to be handled first and by next day he has to out what he have done with that prize?

i saw the part about spyparty but my in got counted anyway so w?

1 Like
  1. otterpopd
  2. tutuu
  3. Zugzwamg
  4. Arctic
1 Like

This comment felt really weird to me LOL

DOUBLE ARCTIC

2 Likes