Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Hola Leafia

I think it was in response to that post where you commented on luka’s meta

Untitled

Nah. Not yet. Not Neut hunting season yet. The other game is taking a lot of my energy up, so don’t expect me to be super active. One of my abilities increases my chances of dying by a lot too so I’m at least partially selfresolving.

Hi Frostwolf.

Event Annoucement

One Night Ultimate Werewolf

Players: 3-8
Death: No
Duration: Ideally less than 10 minutes when filled
Mobile Friendly: Probably not.
Other Notes: There will be both a discord call and discord text chat. Eliza, by nature of the site, will be participating; if she wins, the game will be played again.

YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT ONGOING EVENTS

One Night Ultimate Werewolf

I really hope you know how it works but I’ll explain it anyawys

• One Night Ultimate Werewolf is like Werewolf, except it takes place over 1 night and 1 day.
  • During the night, players will frequently swap roles. You do not know your ending role, only your starting role.
  • After 5 minutes of discussion during the day, everyone will vote for one player. The player with the most votes dies; if it’s a tie, all tied players die, unless everyone is tied.
  • If a Werewolf dies, then the Village wins. If no Werewolves die, then the Werewolves win. If the Tanner dies, everyone except the Tanner loses and the Tanner wins. If there are no Werewolves and no one dies, the Village wins.
  • We will be using this site: One Night Ultimate Werewolf. Yes I’ve already created a room. Code is JBSU if the link doesn’t work.
  • Please sign up in thread before joining the lobby. Do so by typing /in in reply to this message.

it’s actually never neut hunting season we don’t need to hunt anybody let’s all be friends

This post is giving me a villagery vibe though.

/in

it feels like you’re aggressively doing nothing

also that one-night site is mobile friendly! I played that game all the time when my computer broke

yeah but ideally you also join the discord call

Let me get on my laptop really quick. /in

/in

…do you think only one app functions on a phone at a time or

yes

Actually, you can join Discord calls on a phone easily enough.

1 Like

/in

this is so troll

I love it

/in