Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Nothing yet

Reduced the chance of Arctic dying in a war by 5%.
Not really relevant.

what was arctic’s role?

since I’m probably being ita’d ima give details on the killiza, the slot is basicly a bot controlled by the host,

is going to take desicions accordingly to what the hosts think is optimal

glgl

1 Like

Tracker with info that mafia factional kills are unassigned, I have it too

Event Annoucement

Cash ‘n’ Guns

Players: 5-8
Death: No
Duration: At least 1 hour, possibly 2 hours 30.
Mobile Friendly: Sorta
Other Notes: Signups will be open for up to 20 minutes.

YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT ONGOING EVENTS

• Your objective is to be the richest (alive) player by the end of the game.
  • At the start of the game, each player starts with 5 Click Cards, and 3 Bang cards
  • Each player has 3 hitpoints.
  • The godfather token allows one person to swap a person’s aim in round 5, and allows them to get the first say on the loot. The loot pickup will continue clockwise from them. The godfather in round one is chosen by RNG.
  • There are seven phases, and eight rounds
  • Round 1 consists of showing the loot cards. In every round 1 past the first phase, the godfather token will be considered a loot card. Sans the godfather, there are 8 loot cards shown each round. This is done by the host.
  • Round 2 consists of choosing which card you wish to play, that being, click, or blank.
  • Round 3 consists of choosing which player to aim at. Practically, you choose this at the same time as round 2.
  • Round 4 consists of each player showing who they are threatening with their gun, but the player being threatened doesn’t know if the gun(s) pointed at them contain clicks, or bangs. Exactly 5 minutes are allowed for round 4-5 together.
  • Round 5 lets the godfather switch someone’s aim for another person. They can only do this to one person, per phase. The godfather decides who they aim at, also.
  • Round 6 allows the players to Duck, meaning, they forgo the loot for that phase in exchange for all shots not dealing any damage to them, or stay standing, allowing them to take a share in the loot. If a player gets hit by a bang while they’re still standing, they lose 1 health point and are knocked down, not letting them get any loot. Multiple bangs may hit a standing person
  • Round 7 allows loot sharing. The godfather token is also up for grabs. The godfather goes first, and then it continues clockwise among all the standing players. It’s recommended that you act quickly during this stage, lest we stay in it for 10 minutes each time.
  • Each loot card has a different meaning. Those being money (15 5k bills, 15 10k bills, or 10 20k bills), Diamonds (5 1k diamonds, 3 5k diamonds, 1 10k diamond), or Paintings (10 paintings). Whoever has the most diamonds wins an extra 60k, and paintings scale up in value depending on how many you have. Also, there is non-monetary cards, 2 first aids (which heal you by 1 health point), and 3 clips (Which give you 1 more bang, each.)
Painting values
  • 1 painting is worth $4 000.
  • 2 paintings are worth $12 000.
  • 3 paintings are worth $30 000.
  • 4 paintings are worth $60 000.
  • 5 paintings are worth $100 000.
  • 6 paintings are worth $150 000.
  • 7 paintings are worth $200 000.
  • 8 paintings are worth $300 000.
  • 9 paintings are worth $400 000.
  • 10 paintings are worth $500 000.
  • Signup by typing /I love crime!! (and ping the host account, preferably)
1 Like

How are you alive?

Leafia entered thread with this post btw which I don’t love

it just comes in with a sense that they immediately knew they needed to have a reason to be on arctic

essentially it’s a scum motivated post to clear themselves and not a town motivated post to give us info or resolve what’s going on

what’s the purpose of two people having that role? also did this come into light after arctic died?

I cant play this event sorry

@Apprentice

I am not dead that’s how

don’t read op pls and thanks

@GalacticCouncil /I love crime!!

1 Like

Ok

Arctic is tracker, I am watcher

So Bastard game huh?

1 Like

Does that mean Otter is still alive?

1 Like