Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

oh and apparently apprentice doesn’t live here anyways

1 Like

War results

1 Like

MY TIME IS COME

2 Likes

War against Sneakyphoenix has resulted in no one dying!

1 Like

I’D SAY IT WAS A PLEASURE PLAYING WITH YOU ALL, BUT IT WASN’T
FUCK YOU ALL

2 Likes

The war against @KILLIZA has resulted in her death!

KILLIZA fades away. Her flip will not be shown

2 Likes

I got bamboozled

(Yeah i set an alarm to be here)

Now back to sleep

2 Likes

there goes killiza, if sadbi, I guess they might have been town? just based on sadbi’s postings day 1. At least later half.

No clue what to make of these posts, like I kinda townread the first half of the explanation, but then the hedging with the “I’m not too familiar…” thing doesn’t sit right with me

this is a nothingburger question because… like isn’t that the point of mafia? Scumhunting? :wowee:

iamagummybear just keeps softballing :sob:

I think I would shoot as vig n1 to be fair just out of fear of the dreaded night 1 death

VOTE: Leafia

I think this is correct, could be paired with Frostwolf too given

I kinda tinfoil this paired with otter if they were mafia, which honestly given all the flips this game, they might have been… Haven’t been super impressed with otter’s walls looking back

like this kinda reads as wolfy for a final message

otter also said this before targeting neil which is kinda a red flag to me. Maybe w/w

I remember liking those in real time but you have a point

Yeah looking at more of these logs isn’t helping LOL

and also LMAO yeah. @Cape90 If you could take a look over Rosered for me that’d be nice? Bc atm I want to sr her but uhm. Some of what she’s posted seems too egregious as wolf? Kiiruma as well tbfh but like. Waugh. Both of which are in my “logically I want to sr them but I admit I am biased” so I’d like 2 see ur thoughts.

sorry im pretty new to forums mafia and am hesitant to make bold proclamations in case they’re wrong :skull:

1 Like

My face when we end day 2 having killed 0 wolves and 10 villagers

1 Like

mafia would be in the sweats smh

1 Like

I guess to just generally talk more thoughts about RoseRedWitch, it has a narrow POV which honestly I have mixed feelings about.

Looking back at the first post, it honestly makes sense it’s focus on otter, I forgot about that

Kinda towny way to exit the thread

The way this last part is written pings me.

But yeah that’s about all the thoughts I have there, so honestly not much if you cancel out the otterpopd thing.

It’s logs have kinda seemed blendy to me other then that + it’s readslist

honestly, I hope one of otter/apprentice is mafia, I don’t have much hope for the second one of those

1 Like