Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

I am pondering on Slanktai’s words that about the ninja strongman I havent seen would mean that Zug and Leafia has to be innocent

The factional is unassigned so that doesn’t disqualify it from having potentially carried the kill

stick do you remember power rangers anonymous mash where there was a wolf neighborizor. Also why haven’t you TR insom them or not if you’re in a. Neighborhood together. Smh smh

I’m definitely not saying there can’t be a wolf neighbouriser, I just think they’d wanna use their ability in a way that somewhat benefits their team?
Idr the wolf neighbouriser from power rangers - how did they use their actions?

what did you mean by this bit? do we have 3p?

Right. So. This happened.

…Stick dies at the end of the war window.
War results are calculated after the war window closes.

R.I.P. Stick.

NO

So in essence, Stick was only good for the vote.
That’s annoying to learn now.

Phoenix is ALSO otter’s girlfriend apparently

1 Like

Why did stick declare war wtf lol

I’ve not role revealed at all (also I don’t use they/them pls don’t refer to me with they/them pronouns)

Stick has died

Her role was...

Slaver Guilds Empire

Galactic Community Warcop

Slave Armies (Passive) - When you are the aggressor in a war, you add a flat +15% to the chance of the defender dying after the normal calculations. This still may not let the chance of them dying go above 80%. This is disabled after triggering War of Conquering for the first time.
War of Conquering (Passive) - The first time the Defender would die in a war where you are the Aggressor, learn their alignment instead. The war will be registered as a miss.

1 Like

Stick intend to declare war on third window.

Or did she not know this would happen

That would make more sense?

Hey now just remember to @ me and we can do the thing. I want to be checked, I think it’s worth it for me to no-action to be proven haha

Stick got countered hard, Clara.

She knew she’d die; she just wanted to use her war ability before then since she deemed it more useful than her vote. Unfortunately, that was based on a faulty assumption.

1 Like

Hi

killer… as in the person who kill.Ed…. Artic…. Arcy warky….

lmao stick can you try to survive a mash further than d2 pls