Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

means you’re buying time

2 Likes

Also now has confirmation of being same alignment as Tutuu (If T!Baker)

btw I think mafia has a vanilizer

1 Like

Excuse me it’s actually made by the ARKNIGHTS company

1 Like

The role where i kidnapped sabi and then declared war on, thought i killed ans now is back

Also my target is perfectly ok because i did it for fun

Effective immediately, @TheBlueElixir has substituted @Sneakyphoenix

Do not discuss replacements.

2 Likes

did anyone else got vanilized this game?

idk if i should be worried cuz seth seemed to be on point this game

does he bus as a wolf?

Yes

Yes.
I’ll give an old example… but in Insurgency FM I was on a wolf team with Chleb, Leafia, Apprentice and Seth/Lucky/Zorvo. Zorvo got outed as mafia due to behaviour, tried to bus me a bit so I led a firing squad on their ass.

1 Like

I once played a game with him where he hard tunnelled his teammate all fucking D2 and everyone tried to clear him for it and I was like no what the fuck this guy is obvious wolf and they executed me for it and then he endgamed and won.

Anyway. About this event. The best play here, in my opinion, is to have one very towny slot, preferably with a weak-ish role, and one PoE slot.

If Cape and the towny person are town, then we get a free kill on a PoE slot. If cape is a wolf, then, though they could kill the towny person, it would be outing for them. I feel a weak-ish role is best here because this reduces the damage done, should that happen. I would be fine with being that person, as I’m effectively a VT now.

And I think we (town leaders) should work with Cape in deciding who to choose, of course.

Also, I should warn that there could be things about this event that are not known to me or mentioned in this message, given some questions I had asked the hosts.

Votecount as of P#6131

baker (1): Ash
Ash (1): an_gorta_slanktai

Not Voting (13): tutuu, Zugzwang, TheBlueElixir, RoseRedWitch, baker, Treasure, Kiiruma, Clara, Someone, Sadbi, Cape90, BradLand, May

I mean I’m semi confirmed via Baker/Tutuu stuff and my role is fine, but I don’t think it’s the strongest thing ever so if we want to send in someone who is towny and isn’t the strongest then I think I’m an aight candidate for that.

I am vanilized until the start of Day 4 btw

Did anyone got RB’d?

I mean, I can volunteer for the weak townie role given that I’m VT now.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:
I didn’t try and do anything so I didn’t learn if anyone tried to do that to me

1 Like

what is this

event prize

some things dont change huh

i havent read much but i remember thinking haze was wolfy but theyre also dead so Im going to scroll for a bit