Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

vote ash please

1 Like

no one ITA ash, we chop them

1 Like

I need to ITA somebody

1 Like

yeah okay

can we ita may?

VOTE: ash

1 Like

if we do that should I fight as well

1 Like

Event Annoucement

King of the Castle

Players: 4+ (ideally 7 or 10 or so on)
Death: No
Duration: Up to 2 hours; you may leave and come back at any time, but only those who are present at the end of the game will receive prizes.
Mobile Friendly: No
Other Notes: If Queen Eliza wins the game, either the team with the highest stat total wins, or she will grant herself a prize to make the game more fun. If it is the latter, the prize is publicly known.
Dead players and spectators may join this event. There must be at least 1 alive player on each team, and the dead players and spectators may not communicate to the living. The living, however, may communicate to the dead (but only in the context of the event).

YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT ONGOING EVENTS

King of the Castle

See: King of the Castle on forums. The game also has tutorials enabled for this run if you do not feel like reading all those rules and overwhelming yourself.

2 Likes

You need not announce your /in for this event

2 Likes

Join the VC on the discord for a good time!

1 Like

coached by who bro

1 Like

idk honestly

someone got miscleared somewhere tbh classic mash stuff

Ouch, I’m Irrelevant?

someone or Someone

1 Like

@Clara

0e5321

1 Like

someone

1 Like

some of us

among us

1 Like

anyway time to throw at another event :wowee:

1 Like

im tling the stuff im seeing from may; If what they said about gorta is true ill tl them too

Clara flipped green. Didnt have much of an opinion on her but i shouldve given the threadstate around her; which I think? is now indicating Ash is scum because people seem to agree theyre wolfy but until recently they were not being pushed much.
Also, someone’s only read (which I asked them for) was clara is wolf and they didn’t really put their foot down on it and now clara is green.

also,
treasure can check me. im getting the sense sneaky was poe by virtue of not being around much, and given the posting power present I’d like a clear myself.

I voted for Cape in the Ja! gimmick.

1 Like

LMFAO have you been paying attention to splatfest XD

Openwolfing