Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

t!cape → t!treasure
t!treasure → t!elixir
may/brad not w/w
treasure/may not w/w
t!gorta → t!sadbi (im sheeping this now yeah)

therefore looking at killing in cape/brad/kii/may/gorta rn
probably not may. like I want to take the leap of faith and just. assume she’s town

1 Like

The war on cape has resulted in Cape’s death, and Kiiruma’s survival

2 Likes

WOW

1 Like

Please flip mafia please

1 Like

if this is mafia game is rigged in our favor

1 Like

Cape90 was

Clone Army Empire

Crisis Tactician

Create Clones (Passive) - On Night 0, the Crisis can switch the roles of any two pairs of Crisis players.

Clone Armies (Night) - Target a player. They cannot die in wars in which they are an Attacker tommorow. They also cannot kill players in wars in which they are an Aggressor tommorow, and they gain a Mercenary Enclave with a 15% chance of hitting, for that day. - Infinite uses

3 Likes

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

1 Like

LET’S FUCKING GO

2 Likes

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

1 Like

IT QAS OBVIOUS

KIIRUMA GOAT

1 Like

POG POG POG POG POG

1 Like

Oh my fucking GOD.
I’ve been so off my fucking game and I was like “No I’ve been wrong. I’m UNO reversing myself”

2 Likes

ZORVO MIGHT BE MAFIA

LOOK AT TRH SECIND ABILITY

ZORVO IF MSFIA CANT KILL IN ITA

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

OH

VOTE: Treasure

I’m sad to be doing this but… yeah.
Your ability goes perfectly with Cape’s thing :frowning:

ok so wait. this means the real heal was always from elixir so elixir got attacked at night right

yeah

Yes. Basically always.
Which does in itself confirm TBE.
Meaning even in W!Treasure, T!TBE is the case.

2 Likes

@May @Treasure @an_gorta_slanktai @BradLand @TheBlueElixir @Sadbi @Kiiruma @Someone @Zugzwang

look at the second ability. the only way zorvo was mafia was if he had an ability specifically to have a 0% chance to kill in itas. well now we know a wolf had the ability to give that to someone

PLUS treasure has been heavily defending cape today. he kept telling me to unvote

PLUS zug had a good argument about how treasure wasnt treating may the same way he was treating frostwolf and baker

there is a world here where may is town and treasure is mafia

we have less than 3 hours to decide on chop. can we pls solve to the max. treasure might be a wolf here

3 Likes