Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

1 Like

Okay I’ll wait then I guess :sob::sob:

i feel like the idea of it being a metaplay was explained with the meta-mech post

that was a soul read and was framed as such

Yeah I know you said that
I don’t even really know what that means I’m gonna be honest
But the fact that there’s a more to explain means that even if I did know what you meant by that I probably still wouldn’t get it

This set of quotes feels weird
Like he comments that Memes can’t take a joke but I made a joke and he took it super serious
He later comments

And mine had a vote and his didn’t
But the juxtaposition of the two interactions just feels off
Could just be NAI but I think he’s scared

Me rn /j

Possible that he’s saying this to like signal his traitor to claim PR

He was right in the grand scheme of this argument but also his argument was “the PRs are town” which was somehow argued against

This post is so strange…?
Firstly, you should care about looking towny. You cannot just act wolfy and expect not to be voted and expect people to not be mad at you when you know you’re acting the way you do and you know people find is suspicious
This was basically just you going “yeah I act like a wolf what about it” and what about it is if you know you’re gonna get voted out for what you do it almost feels like throwing
Secondly, is the “pretending to solve” in reference to Memes? Because despite… like… what he actually said, it did seem like he was trying to solve
I don’t agree with it but his posts certainly felt genuine

This post does not come from a town!Jarek.
I refuse to believe it.
town!Jarek does not refuse to interact with a slot under any means.
I absolutely refuse to believe that is how town!Jarek plays this game and if I’m wrong I have some reevaluating to do for myself if I want to continue playing FM

Not to say that you can’t
Take a break
Or ignore a post that bothers you
But to completely ignore an entire slot?
That’s not town. That is tmi, that is wolf.

He ended up responding to smthn today anyway though so idk

So like it would have been nice of him to summarise it again but he has been talking about basically only you and me in this thread so his ISO is kinda just what you’re looking for LOL
Also I don’t like the idea that because he didn’t restate information that he already gave that you can go back and look for it means that he’s wolf?
Like… what?
This isn’t like me/Silviu in CoD2 where I asked him a question and he was like “my answer is good night” and went to bed like :sob::sob: he just already answered the question

Like in this post where he said you were “sewing distrust” and “widening the PoE” (idk what he’s talking about but he sure said it)

And then he said this

And then there was this (the other person in the “two” here was me — it’s when we both said we thought his tone was rude)

More clarification on the echo

So to summarise even further

-your PR comment is to “sew distrust” and “widen the PoE”
-you overreacted when pushed
-OMGUS moment
-you echoed me to make me more confident in my push

I don’t think I actually agree with any of this but it definitely feels like a solve and I easily found all this in his ISO so idk what your problem was unless you had a time constraint

Aaand you ended up back on this… it’s just unfortunate, really

Classy

The difference is my joke is super obvious because I’m either gamethrowing or joking

It’s always an obvious joke to the teller

Every post that slot has made has either been AtE nonsense or accusing me for equally nonsense and frustrating reasons. Not healthy to continue pretending I want to interact with that.

This is not true and you know it.

True

As far as I know it is. No matter how I look at it every time I talk to them I get annoyed. I’d rather enjoy myself.

Hey guys I’ll be off for now. My cold is making my head pound.

Good night everyone.

My reaction to this post is have a good rest

1 Like

I don’t like that that’s the case and I hope it improves. But I know that every time I talk to that slot and hear them talk about just how evil I am and they refuse to listen or back down and refuse to co-operate with even the simplest of requests, that I’m definitely not on friendly terms with someone who wants to act like that

Here’s my readlist for those that are curious :smiley:

Townies
Jaiden
Myself (No way)
Zorvo
Memes
Neon

Null
Magnus
Silviu
Guava

Mafia(?)
Everyone else because you’re slankers

1 Like

That’s 4 mafia but I allow myself room for error :sunglasses:

I don’t actually have a super deep mafia read yet. Not confident enough to say someone is mafia and that I’d like to see them die to prove it

Why are you townreading Neon?

i am above even you to yourself in towncred

Counterpoint why shouldn’t I

In no particular order

I just wanted to know if you had a reason