Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Agreed

This scares me.

I absolutely cannot handle being called evil every 5 minutes it has gotten to me over the course of these hours. I guess if you really believe it it’s worth saying but you know, I have no idea what I’m doing right or wrong, and to a point it’s just like well I can’t do anything right so I give up

I did explain it and it was right after the naked vote with the “XD”.

Would be nice to avoid getting that far we’ll see if it’s possible

So I still agree with the shit from

My previous Jarek wall

[quote=“guavagudetama, post:417, topic:4224, full:true”]

[quote=“guavagudetama, post:22, topic:4224”]

[quote=“Jarek, post:29, topic:4224”]

This set of quotes feels weird
Like he comments that Memes can’t take a joke but I made a joke and he took it super serious
He later comments

And mine had a vote and his didn’t
But the juxtaposition of the two interactions just feels off
Could just be NAI but I think he’s scared

Me rn /j

Possible that he’s saying this to like signal his traitor to claim PR

He was right in the grand scheme of this argument but also his argument was “the PRs are town” which was somehow argued against

This post is so strange…?
Firstly, you should care about looking towny. You cannot just act wolfy and expect not to be voted and expect people to not be mad at you when you know you’re acting the way you do and you know people find is suspicious
This was basically just you going “yeah I act like a wolf what about it” and what about it is if you know you’re gonna get voted out for what you do it almost feels like throwing
Secondly, is the “pretending to solve” in reference to Memes? Because despite… like… what he actually said, it did seem like he was trying to solve
I don’t agree with it but his posts certainly felt genuine

[quote=“Jarek, post:180, topic:4224”]

This post does not come from a town!Jarek.
I refuse to believe it.
town!Jarek does not refuse to interact with a slot under any means.
I absolutely refuse to believe that is how town!Jarek plays this game and if I’m wrong I have some reevaluating to do for myself if I want to continue playing FM

Not to say that you can’t
Take a break
Or ignore a post that bothers you
But to completely ignore an entire slot?
That’s not town. That is tmi, that is wolf.

[quote=“Jarek, post:340, topic:4224”]

He ended up responding to smthn today anyway though so idk

So like it would have been nice of him to summarise it again but he has been talking about basically only you and me in this thread so his ISO is kinda just what you’re looking for LOL
Also I don’t like the idea that because he didn’t restate information that he already gave that you can go back and look for it means that he’s wolf?
Like… what?
This isn’t like me/Silviu in CoD2 where I asked him a question and he was like “my answer is good night” and went to bed like :sob::sob: he just already answered the question

Like in this post where he said you were “sewing distrust” and “widening the PoE” (idk what he’s talking about but he sure said it)

And then he said this

And then there was this (the other person in the “two” here was me — it’s when we both said we thought his tone was rude)

More clarification on the echo

So to summarise even further

-your PR comment is to “sew distrust” and “widen the PoE”
-you overreacted when pushed
-OMGUS moment
-you echoed me to make me more confident in my push

I don’t think I actually agree with any of this but it definitely feels like a solve and I easily found all this in his ISO so idk what your problem was unless you had a time constraint

Aaand you ended up back on this… it’s just unfortunate, really

but now I get to read all of the posts from AFTER that wall

I find it a little hard to believe he had zero scum reads until I remember he was defending himself like the entire game LOL

example posts unrelated to each other but there are a lot of posts from him that apply to what I’m about to say
it’s hard to think about Jarek’s alignment when a lot of his posts are just him bullying Memes or defending his behaviour
like, I can’t tell if there’s even anything to be gleamed from a sizable chunk of his posts because they don’t feel game related
it’s honestly worrying because even if he flips scum that might not give us info

and then these two got into an argument which was like his argument with Memes except it was
“game-related”
in the sense that it was related to like
the concept of mafia?
but there wasn’t much to gleam from it about this game of mafia

“Memes reevaluate your read on me” still has reads from the first 200 posts in hand when they alone have posted almost 200 times
I don’t give a shit about reads on me honestly because even when I try to get voted off in games I get labeled obvtown but I’d like you to think about Magnus when you get a chance because your read on them is “the opening was weird” but they have more than 2 posts

this whole trying to find the block button conversation
probably NAI
but
I feel as though if he actually wanted to block Memes he would have been able to find it even from a screenshot on a different device since I found it on PC through her instructions
it feels like he’s trying to drag attention to himself as he “knows” he’s going to die

this is almost certainly confirmation bias on my end but this feels very “now I am going to say I wouldn’t do the thing I am currently doing as the role that I am”

this is such a funny image
why is the background a genius interview
anyway

this is still based

ironically this looks so townsided
no shot he phrases it like that as wolf but not as town
it’s NAI at worst, but not wolfy

so… where did this second read get me?
absolutely nowhere I learned literally nothing
I’m less sure of my read I guess
I’m still okay with it going over but I’ll leave my vote off for now
the phrasing on that last quote just feels like such a smoking gun that it loops back around to not being wolfy

2 Likes

Jarek… I’m playing mafia. That’s what I’m doing. I am telling the thread full of my fellow townies that I see something scummy so they can help me sort it. I’m also giving you info so you can feel me see if I’m wrong.

I’m playing mafia. The thread is playing mafia. You are acting like a aren’t allowed to look at you and see scummy behavior.

Huh… guess i missed it

Maybe I just need to take a break because I’ve really not been having a great time with this thread today, probably frazzled my nerves or something.

1 Like

Oh I thought I explained it.

Can’t remember entirely what caught my attention to vote but I didn’t like the consistency of their tunnel posting with lack of content.

looks at my latest wall
looks away

“haha yeah it puts us in a better position but we dont need to think ahead guys…”

1 Like

No it was my bad I guess I didn’t explain it and can’t explain it fully, I think it was more of a vibe vote.

fair enough fair enough

Take a break. Come back when you’ve cooled off.

I’m sorry your upset and I’m sorry I’ve added to it. I just want to solve the game.

yeah if i claim to have a redcheck on town to get someone killed in the day they immediately die and i don’t
but i dont need to think ahead man thinking ahead loses games

I mean.
I wanna execute a wolf and I’m making that my first priority.

neon go to bed

and why cant you do that tomorrow

I’m trying to