Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I didn’t say I give up I said he can vote and even try get me executed if thats what he truly believes as i have no way/no idea how i would convince him not to (or if i even should)

Giving your opinion on the game state or at least making an attempt to find a wolf yourself helps people not want to consider you a free kill on either side

Ok though i am unsure how i would go about doing that

Well a start would be why you think memes is town since you seem fairly convinced they’d be dissapointed by killing you when they could in fact be evil and would be happy to see you dead

no its just alot more typing puts strain on my hands so i try to only do it on laptop
these smaller posts which are a couple sentences, then resting my hand are alot better for me on mobile

UNVOTE
cogs are turning

Ok Jarek is town, because that was a big perspective slip from Prisma and i was waiting for someone to point it out to give them a townread.

what was?

Read the post of replied to, then answer his questions too while you are at it

@Prisma101

Readlist or you die today

With details please

ok 1. dont see how jareks post is a perspective slip from me and 2. i never said i am convinced you would be disappointed i said you would be if you were town because your the one who said “if you are town im going to be disappointed”

still trying that approach

that wont hasten a readlist from me and you cant guarantee i will die today

if we kill either prisma or memes the other one becomes an issue

And you said that which looks like you either think or know im town and if that’s the case then why are you still pushing for me to be executed unless you are wolf

Elaborate?

Your post is a perspective. You tmied me town by thinking im gonna be disappointed, validating my emotion as real.

I literally said IF your town

I can guarantee that you die today.

Readlist or death. Cooperste or die. It’s day 3 and by now you should have a view of who could be scum or ehy? By playing like this you are remaining unlinked to everyone except for me and as scum you’d only push me because im already spewed town from your flip if you are scum anyway.

If you are town, you shouldnt be afraid to push for people right? You hot nothing to hide, nobody to protect. Right?

It’s not that I am afraid to as i have said many times before it’s just that I am not sure how I would go about doing it

Im gonna be extremely disappointed if you are town in this game, because you can just cooperate and avoid getting lynched. If you are town, you are scum siding with your behavior.

I should have killed you yesterday instead of Neon.