Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

If you don’t want it to be seen that way you should probably avoid bragging about how you found a wolf before you flip someone.

No but i do find the sentiment about am imaginary interaction strange.

I’ve had a fair few games that turned into shouting matches that weren’t fun to watch or participate in because they derailed the game and turned into who was right (they’re both Town and we lose)

Is that not a way to gage a reaction?

And yours is overblown and weird honestly.

For lack of better word I think it’s obnoxious and it makes me want to take the immediate route of proving them wrong and dying but that’s not how this game works and it’s not going to solve anything. If they’re evil it gives them what they want, too.

Jarek, guavagudetama, Zorvo

I’d bet money this contains exactly one wolf.

Who is it though?

1 Like

it’s me

1 Like

Maybe but it’s part of mafia you are going to get accused and your reaction is a part of that.

Prove Memes wrong by being towny not by doing this. This just makes me wolf read you.

1 Like

Oh cool.

VOTE: guavagudetama

2 Likes

VOTE: guavagudetama

2 Likes

Being towny doesn’t matter to me I vote who I think is evil and I think this act of pretending to solve is outwardly evil

It’s not wolfy to believe someone is evil. A town does not immediately know they’ve found a wolf and act this sure of themselves. not a chance.

1 Like

Dont find excuses for your behavior. If you are expecting an apology for it, you will wait for eternity.

I don’t want an apology I want it to stop.

This is bad and you know it

VOTE: Jarek

it’s bad but it’s funny

I cant stop my playstyle and my personality. If you are not scum, prove it.

Being towny should matter to you. Especially in a game where we lose in 2 misexes.

FoL has a massive problem where they think everyone should be allowed to play their style regardless of how it makes them look and nobody wants to help town find them because they are so hopelessly devoted to playing their way.

I play my way to… but I’m adapting it so i don’t get misexed every game.

1 Like

me and Zorvo both did this in netrunner and we were both town lol