Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

ima read up
ill be popping out the ol half dead laptop later today so ill be able to play without ruining my elbows for another week

1 Like

first 100 posts:
not liking magnus here, their opening was lacking the logic im used to seeing from magnus, even if trying something different

jarek is jarek, null for jarek, need i say more? i do? I suggest to pay attention to jareks vote patterns. That’s all

memes is once again acting like he thinks the moon landing was faked, holds up with town! memes, townlean

zorvo is already giving possible tmi while being the voice of reason, he does that as scum, scumlean

1 Like

Ngl, I got this vibe on my read. Calling yourself out probably means you’re good, but who knows?

I’m okay with this. Everyone should claim Juggler.

I claim Juggler

Confirmed. Not because you wouldn’t think of saying that as evil, but because it’s less fun to say it as evil and if you’re good, you probably don’t want to defend yourself.

1 Like

I juggle Silviu as the Juggler and myself as the Motion Detector.

1 Like

oh crap it started- i thought it started tomorrow

2 Likes

Hello mister Magnus. How are you doing?

Hello, how are you aswell?

The game started early, don’t worry about it. We have extra time.

oh ok cool

im alright i suppose

1 Like

I feel “stuffy” I have a horrible cold that makes me sneeze all over the place and then they colded all over the floor

Off-topic again. I am playing Mario and Luigi Bowser’s Inside Story. I am dying to play this game, I watched so many playthrough with it.

Let me see how hard, just how hard it is to counterattack as mario and luigi.

Through an emulator

@Silviu200530 @Magnus thoughts so far?

I think Memes’ slot is town.

Furthermore I need more content than that back-and-forth bicker.

no thoughts on me eh? i thought i left an impression

Jaiden town because chaos :relieved: