Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Anyway see Jaiden? Pushing against no exe paid off.

this thing
there are numerous benefits to fighting townreads on yourself but it is genuinely just a personality thing for me

you know for a fact this game is an outlier and I am willing to go out of my way and claim full responsibility for it
this is my outlier

VOTE: Magnus
why the fuck not

Well, i townread you now and there is nothing you can do about it. My townlean on you yesterday was admittedly weak but not anymore.

Also Silviu as far as i remember is not a busser, so he is meta cleared in my opinion.

Jarek gets no cred for that last minute vote, it could easily be a bus.

VOTE: Magnus

i actually hardcleared zorvo/jarek s/s a couple minutes before eod and just forgot to say
and I dont remember why
I should go reread that stuff
Im pretty sure I cleared it for jarek towards zorv rather than the other way around so it should still hold up

I think Silviu/Jaiden look good off Zorvo’s flip.

Silviu - Though started the game by hard defending Zorvo, I don’t think scum hard defends traitor. Or at least, I expect some level of distancing. Reading Silviu’s end game comments in a mafia game he played, I think his scum game is at the very least characterized by some level of distancing. At the end, voting Zorvo and keeping vote on is a good look (#1936), esp since Silviu’s read at the time was “null”, so if scum, I feel like could have easily used an excuse to pivot.

Jaiden - Agree with memes that though end attempt at No Exe was anti-town in retrospect, I don’t think it’s that “scummy”, esp since Jaiden has been advocating for No Exe the whole day. Would prob be even weirder if Jaiden didn’t make that attempt. Jaiden going for Zorvo straight out of the gate in like 2nd post IIRC and continuously sussing Zorvo feels like she’s prob not wolf.

i say hardcleared but its an exaggeration. I was just pretty sure of it

your read on my is wrong but I can’t really be bothered to correct you so uhhhh ur bad

has anyone here played with cream before

Silviu is anti teammates killing. He is a pure soul.

So it wouldnt be strange for him to defend a teammate and he’d never straight up buss them on day 1. Silviu is town.

sad :(

sums up my FOL experience

I would probably ask Lissi

everyone else, I maybe played like 1 game max with

oh my god I just realised you joined 6 months before I did I thought you were new

no I’m not new, I just don’t play a lot because I’m busy with RL stuff

any scumgames in a game with them or

agree that Silviu is town

Achromatic looks good on surface but im still cautious because i know he can hard bus on day 1 for cred. I need to take a second look to get a grasp of the genuineness of his Zorvo push.