Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Iirc at one point you jad cream as solidly town. What changed for you as days progressed?

PoE, I have people I trust for “It just feels right” reasons more than anything else sorta the same with that prisma read I had right it’s just them left that’s like “ehhh I don’t feel like you lot are on the same level”

Is not that anything stood out, is that Silviu slot is the most clear and still lives, so are you and so is Jarek actually

Lissi/Achro would work for me

I went to check Guava’s ISO and the player they suspected the most is Jarek

Reading into the first kill is important

It’s not like mafia can kill people to frame certain worlds as the truth right :smiley:

Because I’d totally kill someone that suspected me when half the game suspected me. That totally helps me and doesn’t just make things worse!

Looking into kills is difficult in games with power. Magnus we know why he was killed. Jaiden could have been killed for power or her reads. Guava could have been power hunting or their reads. The kill tonight is the first one we will get a sense of where the mafia’s head is at and even that is open to wifomy conclusions.

Mafia kills threats. And is always mafia that comes with the framing theory when talking about the night kill

Jaiden was killed because i wild guessed her as MD and turned out to be true. I helped Mafia, i fucking scum sided

Okay well from my point of view that’s what it is. I know I’m good so I know a kill that paints me as evil is in fact what it is.

Do votes lock at mylo?

@Jarek @Memes

You are my two most confident town reads fwiw even though i could be VILLAINOUS SCUM

I feel like a re read of silviu is going to be enlightening because i thought at the time their handling of zorvo was unpaired so i will see if that holds up

If it does and i am right then my job for the game is done ez pz

If it was up to me i’f kill Jarek

But the optimal play is sleep

Bruh…

Are you really suspecting jarek because of n1 kill analysis when in this setup mafia has every reason to power hunt

Memes pls

Oh ok well then my vote is locked then

Okay give me a scum-case on me that amounts to more than “a person died N1 and that was suspicious” because if that’s your read on me after 4 days…