Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

sorry i just dont appreciate your tone
i think if anyone would want a noexec it would be you since wacking you is looking very viable here but i guess blood in the water with jarek and all that jazz

Well everyone is though I got 3 votes, I’m saying there should be more if the wolves were really trying

You think I’m a viable chop today? And that others are going to follow you on that?

I mean think about it I could have 6 votes right now! And they wouldn’t even have to justify it.

oh you’re saying the wolves would be attacking you because townies are
I also don’t think that tracks but it makes more sense than what I thought you were saying, at least

If they want a free execution all they have to do is join in and add fuel to the fire, and they aren’t. So they’re not here to do it.

Actually they would, or at least I would try to get them to
and if they didn’t… I guess it depends on the person but my vote is moveable
Everyone on you, I feel, has sufficiently justified their vote. I don’t agree with Memes’ reasoning, but it’s there, at least.

of course they wont when the obvious choice is to noexec silly

people arent noexecing now while playervotes can be used for pressure or as a funny button to click when mad but youll see when the time comes

If we vote no elimination im not coming back, or rather i will comeback to post the bare minimum and bail out, let you carry me to our victory or defeat.

1 Like

neon do you think youre intimidating
honest question

@Zone_Q11

my taddling reflexes are on point

You cant pressure vote when you are talking nonexe

I tried to iso zorvo and I can’t, I just can’t.

Please don’t make me read them I literally can’t.

2 Likes

that is the point of what i said

LMAOOO
can you post about Prisma please ty

The logic is that we’ll have the same number of possible misexecutions either way, and instead of going 1, 2, skip at melo and vote at lelo, we could skip now and have two executions, and give the doctor a second chance with their ability.

It’s 2am so that means they’re evil.

3 Likes

No exe loses games plain and simple. Its not the obvious choice. Find scum now don’t give them room to breathe.

In a serious note there’s literally nothing here.