Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Yes. But if you’re confident and you think I’m scum why waste a day… just get me executed.

do you think her push for no exe is wolfy

no it doesnt
wolves either are forced to give us info for little in return or give us 2 days to talk as a freebie

1 Like

Not really. Jaiden is town. This is a playstyle difference but I won’t ever no exe d1.

1 Like

neon does not currently and if they say otherwise they are lying

1 Like

Jaiden. We have become Eevee from AI UPick.
Oh no.

Then I’ll put my vote back here

VOTE: Jarek

babe you aren’t even in my scumteam
i scumlean’d you and youre going to the deepest depths to gladiator you and sleeping

Reads evil sorry not sorry

:sob:

You achnowledge we lose in 2 mis-exe’s and are willing to work with me but you still vote me and want me dead and are still willing to just execute today regardless. It’s odd. It’s just odd. Why not give town the best chance to solve?

You keep repeating this point several times. That’s the observation here.

Why would Zorvo look bad? Kinda curious.

It’s really not. Odd that you’d suggest otherwise. You’re starting to qualify for the wolf that’s fanning the flames here, but you are also at least acting like you’re trying to help. Is your intention to ultimately get this vote off of me as a pocket attempt later on?

Probably NAI lets be honest. Easy to act like you want to help when you think the person you’re talking to is genuinely not having the best time.

Ultimately probably town but there’s vibes of suspicion that I have regarding you deciding if I’m evil or not, and about the fact that you want to exe despite it likely not being the best choice for us…but eh. Still townleaning enough I think.

offended

1 Like

They don’t have to give us shit it just gives them a free kill.

Its shit. We have a good player list. Town should be able to find scum especially now that Memes v Jarek is out of the way and we can focus on the actual game.

We kill a today and we are in a better place. We kill nobody and woofs are in a better place.

We can probably kill today for info.

3rd vote on a wagon naked with no explanation. Is a bad opportunistic look. They still never explained it btw.

1 Like

Zone giving us that extra 18 hours was literally such a blessing

1 Like

I mean to be fair it’s early on but I get it

neon ill be real the playerlist is not the greatest playerlist for such an unforgiving setup
we have three (3) execs total, we need the info of a nightkill here because frankly all this memes v jarek stuff could incredibly easily turn out badly and boom its mylo

It’s weird to assume that things that happen early have no meaning.

oh also neons the one who “always snapvotes in lylo” right? thats neon right?

When it comes to noms that are never ever going to get enough votes to kill someone it’s hard to say anything about them