Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

This is funny to me because in about 50% of my games on this site town has killed a wolf day 1

They’ve also lost every single one of those games lol

Me grasping at straws because the thread was stale and i wanted to read into something actually game related and I’m having a mental breakdown lol

That’s certainly one way to respond to that…exksdee

I actually legitimately believe what I’m saying. That we can kill a woof today. That it is better regardless to kill today. That this town is good enough to not fuck up. That no exeing d1 is bad for town thread pull.

1 Like

That putting all our eggs in the basket of town prs that aren’t that strong to give them more time is not going to solve the inherent imbalance of this set up and that we need to play the game not live in fear of misexes

2 Likes

Tbf I would argue for this as either alignment. Id argue it hard to. So reading me on this point of argument is flawed.

Reading me on trying to hype up town is not so flawed but I’m doing that for a reason to. One which i believe in.

1 Like

1 Like

Allll by myselffffffffff

Don’t wants to be

Alll by myselfffg anymore

1 Like

Do you play Chess?

@Neon why do you believe prisma has been scum equity than silvui atm

Also i just realized that i like none of the votes currently cast except my own.

Start voting for scummier people tbh

Wha”

I thought that making game related things personal, was an issue of one player or two, but now im realizing it is a pandemic here.

On occasion

I don’t believe I’ve said that

It was a joke

I’ve been told

VOTE: Jarek

Your vote gives the opposite impression. Give me current thoughts on those two slots.

I like the approach. Im ok with players who you know are active to be orodded if they are unusually inactive here. You got my approval.

Is this a meta read?