i feel bad
might out before it starts
cant dedicate much time to this so a post-cap would be appreciated

3 Likes

there is
A mouse
In new orleans

5 Likes

…I mean, I might make one in the future, but I don’t know whether that one would be based on the actual stratagems, or just some big mash I made based on all my cancelled setups.

1 Like

/In

Don’t feel like playing all that much but I’ll give this a go…?

hollow-knight-gun-hollow-knight

5 Likes

/in

2 Likes

In

1 Like

I like the setup and id consider joining later; im interested in playing with a relatively active playerlist

1 Like

well u dont have to worry about that with me, since i have a problem :3

2 Likes

I’m also new here but I try to be active! Sometimes!

1 Like

Didnt i just play with u on MU? Were u in the hydra game?

1 Like

I like the idea of having a role thay lets the dead mafia talk, it does certainly help with having only two mafia, its nice

1 Like

Woah!! You were in that game?

Ya wisp is my main account, i was Wispbi, this site i used millium since she is one of my fsvorite video game characters ever

1 Like

Zone trying to fill a game be like

4 Likes

Hiiiiiii! I was luka obviously

1 Like

Like… I don’t need to advertise it on BreadBox since the people there usually play here anyways. If they aren’t joining, then they either didn’t know about the signups’ existence, or they are simply not interested.

As for other communities, I am in no other community other than NUF FM’s discord server, and I already posted the links there, so… Yeah. If my games don’t fill, then they just don’t fill.

Sending out a signup ping at least notifies the people who are in breadbox and play FoL who dont check the site actively if theyre not in a game

Hm… Well, okay.

1 Like

@Prophylaxis
This is a njce basic setup, interesyed by any chance?

Chloe would join this game if she could, therefore other people should join it
Right meow

4 Likes