Stratagem-21 FM - Signup (CANCELLED)

What’s this from?

IDK. I just searched “Phoenix”. I remember Derps having that pfp before in orange/red, and I want it back, but I couldn’t find the exact one, so I chose this one instead.

1 Like

So this game is flipless to nerf Town, right?

I want to say yes, but truthfully speaking I just wanted to follow the stratagem’s interpretation of “Fake the Dead”.

–also IDK whether that change is going to happen or not.

Is this game hosted on Discord?

1 Like

No.

zone wants to host both mafia and spectator chat on the same server
to prevent members of the uninformed from pinging players in the game to figure out if they are in the server, since if they are, they are scum, zone wishes to add everyone onto the server

4 Likes

Can’t you just turn off that permission?

apparently, that doesnt work

and with additional discord modifications, it will show the entire serverlist

discord doesnt care about security problems

tbf with additional discord modifications you can also see who is allowed into each private channel (unless they’ve patched that but i have 0 faith in them to have done so) so if we’re taking that into account they have to be separate anyways

1 Like

well
that sounds like a bigger problem then that

1 Like

yeah that would force maf chat to be its own server that no townies are a part of if we want to be 100% secure

1 Like

Oh wait damn I forgot you can see that. Well that’s an integrity issue

1 Like

In baby

2 Likes

Welp. Good to know that my wish of having as few servers as possible can never be actualized because of add-ons.

I guess I’ll just make more servers then.

4 Likes

oh also, and i think this didn’t used to be a thing but it is now
if someones in a server, but not in a channel, you can still ping them in that channel and they wont see it
giving you a player detector

1 Like

yeah so i never heard of this before you said this so i went and checked if its still around
yeah. yeah this is a thing and i cant see any notice of it being patched
welp!

1 Like

Would you rather I co-host or join the game? Because on one hand, I enjoyed the last flipless game. But on the other, not mountainous = mechspec = not so fun :(

Personally, I’d like for you to join as a player.

1 Like